January 2022 discounts

Would you mind sharing which resorts are covered under the discount? Clicking the link on the Special Offers page just redirects me to purchase an Annual Pass.

I'm assuming the usual suspects... Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, etc. Thanks!

I also think Disney Visa will follow soon, followed then by general public.

Check out the list here
New Disney World Room Discounts Released for Early 2022

It gives a list of which resorts are at what % discount.

Here's a question.....I have a CL room booked at WL. Do the discounts ever apply to those rooms? I'm wondering if we'd be better off switching to save money (assuming they release discounts we are eligible for) or enjoying the CL anyways. Disney math 😂

Here's a question.....I have a CL room booked at WL. Do the discounts ever apply to those rooms? I'm wondering if we'd be better off switching to save money (assuming they release discounts we are eligible for) or enjoying the CL anyways. Disney math 😂
CL is always included in discounts - but WL is almost always a lower discount than several other deluxe resorts (i.e. 10% at WL versus 25% at AKL).

CL is always included in discounts - but WL is almost always a lower discount than several other deluxe resorts (i.e. 10% at WL versus 25% at AKL).
Thank you, I was actually just noticing that as well. We struggled to find anything available at all for us the week we are going, CL deluxe room was the cheapest option for our family of 6! (We are spoiled with deluxe resorts 🤷‍♀️) I've kind of gotten attached to it though, not sure if I want to look again!

would they drop the Disney visa or general discount in the middle of the day or is it always in the morning? I’m waiting on either! Lol

If they were going to offer it to Disney Visa cardholders, wouldn't they make it available the same time as the other offers on the same days? That would be my guess but I will keep checking anyway!

I have a reservation booked but not using my disney visa. If a discount comes out, can I cancel my original reservation and re-book using the visa? Will I get my original deposit back? Just checking, thanks!

I have a reservation booked but not using my disney visa. If a discount comes out, can I cancel my original reservation and re-book using the visa? Will I get my original deposit back? Just checking, thanks!
Yes as long as you’re more than 30 days out.

What if I buy an Annual Pass to get the discount, and a different or better discount comes out?
What if I buy an Annual Pass to get the discount, and a different or better discount comes out?
If you are not a FL resident or DVC, the only AP is $1299 before taxes. It *could* be worth it, you would have to do the math. And if a GP or Disney Visa discount comes out after, you would have spent $1300 on an AP. You might get a better room discount but Disney would not refund your AP. There are other discounts associated with an AP, but again, you would have to figure it all out.

We were able to apply the AP discount for our January stay at BWI. We were doing a split stay between BWI & Poly. No Poly discount so we swapped over to GF.

Are the "offers" usually posted on the website during the night and they are there in the morning or do they come out during the day sometimes? Anyone know?

Nothing seems certain with Disney anymore, so take this with a grain of salt.

My understanding is that Disney usually releases discounts when their “booking day” opens at around 6:00 am. In recent years, their most popular day to release them has been Tuesday, though that is not a given and they have been known to mix that up from time to time.

I found the new AP discount at 5:58 am yesterday (Tuesday) morning. That was the first time I checked, but no one had reported it yet here on DISboards, so it couldn’t have been up very long. It could be like dining, they sometimes slip it in a little earlier than the official 6:00 am opening time. There have also been times when the rollout has been glitchy and had to be halted because of errors.

One big difference with this past discount release was that the system seemed to handle it well. *knock wood* I was checking inventories constantly between 6:00 am and 7:30 and never once got an error or hold screen. It was amazingly refreshing, lol!

I tried and anywhere I wanted was all sold out, they said check closer to see if anyone cancels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter