January 2022 discounts

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but there now seems to be a special offer for Canadian residents only.

"Save up to US$100 per night at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights January 2, 2022 through April 28, 2022. That’s a savings of up to US$500 for a 5-night stay!"

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/special-offers/early-2022-room-offer/
View attachment 620506

View attachment 620510
Ahhh. I am seeing an offer right now. I didn't realize it was for Canadians as I don't see that listed anywhere. I will say the pickings are slim. Zero value resort offerings.

Pop Century is showing at $135 for a Standard View Pool room in January. It wasn't available before

Anyone else still holding out hope for a Visa discount? They just released one last week for 12/12-12/24, so maybe they’ll do one for next month. 😬
If they do, and you have already payed your balance, do they just refund you the difference?
Yes you have to call and have the discount applied and they then refund to your original form of payment.

Anyone else still holding out hope for a Visa discount? They just released one last week for 12/12-12/24, so maybe they’ll do one for next month. 😬
If they do, and you have already payed your balance, do they just refund you the difference?

Hoping for a late February discount!

Where is that discount? I looked and didn't see it anywhere. Thanks!

I'm annoyed they haven't released a general public discount when they gave one for AP and Florida Residents a MONTH ago. Come on!

I honestly don't think a general public / visa discount is coming for January - just looking at our dates in January, there is very little availability so not many rooms that Disney needs to fill.

Maybe things will change if they start seeing a lot of cancellations at the 30-day mark, but my hopes are not high.

I honestly don't think a general public / visa discount is coming for January - just looking at our dates in January, there is very little availability so not many rooms that Disney needs to fill.
I hear ya. I just ran a quick search for my resort on my dates and there are no more cabins available. <sigh> I keep hoping, though. 😒

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter