January 2022 discounts

Yes! We need to book a long weekend for our kiddo's 13th birthday near the end of the month. :)

Me too! We have late January into February booked already. Whether or not we go is more based on travel restrictions (we are in Canada) than discounts, but obviously I would happily re-book with a discount.

Hoping to score a discount for early January, room prices are so high right now and I really don't want to pay rack rate!

If I don't get some type of discount I will either move to ASMovies or cut a day off my trip at CSR. I am thinking surely something will come out.

I’m waiting too! I’ve already booked but would like to see some discounts in Jan! This is my first time going in January! When discounts come out they are normally room only right? That’s all I booked and now second guessing and wondering if I should have booked a package with tickets! I’m just so excited to be going back!

I’m waiting too! I’ve already booked but would like to see some discounts in Jan! This is my first time going in January! When discounts come out they are normally room only right? That’s all I booked and now second guessing and wondering if I should have booked a package with tickets! I’m just so excited to be going back!

You can still apply a discount if your room has discount availability with the package. The benefit is making your park reservations now because Disney views you as having tickets with very little risk to you since you need only apply a $200 deposit now on a package. This is also cancel able. If you just get room you leave a larger room night deposit ( refundable), however, now you need to purchase the full tickets now to book your park reservations, and these are not returnable.

I have booked and already made park reservations. You'll want these early because Hollywood studios can be tough. You can also modify a package with a different resort room when discounts come out, I'm guessing September, if your particular room category is not available for a discount

Fingers crossed! Hoping to stay club level with my 2 daughters to celebrate my “Medicare” bd! :woohoo:

One of the reasons I am (for now,lol) booked at CSR is the fact that I think that it will be the moderate resort that will get the best discount out of the four.

One of the reasons I am (for now,lol) booked at CSR is the fact that I think that it will be the moderate resort that will get the best discount out of the four.
That's a pretty solid estimate considering it got the best moderate discount when they released the summer deals. I just got back from a week at CSR and it's really lovely since they built the tower. We had a great time.

That's a pretty solid estimate considering it got the best moderate discount when they released the summer deals. I just got back from a week at CSR and it's really lovely since they built the tower. We had a great time.
I really want to be in the Casitas section this time. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Reactions: fbb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter