January 2020 Disney Vision Exercise Challenge

My fitbit is telling me now that I have 27 minutes on the 15th. Yesterday morning it said 9. Should I change my time from the 15th?

Jan 16th -- 25

Total -- 533/930
You can change it if you want to, it's totally up to you. You can just tack the minutes on in your next update if you decide to add them.

Adding 60 minutes from my workout today! First time in a long time that it didn’t feel like my body was fighting me during it, even my foot felt pretty good!

380/400 (I really need to find 20 min to add bc I want to change colors!)

As I mentioned before yes I’m excited for jungle cruise and will definitely see it. And probably black widow also. And if there’s time, yes for Soul. I like Pixar’s movies a lot, but as DS has gotten older and Disney has been filling our movie outings with marvel it’s been a while. I still haven’t seen CoCo.... hmmm I bet that’s on Disney+ maybe I can put it on today while I’m taking down the tree... yes I’m that behind. :)

Adding 320 minutes - mostly from a whirlwind overnight trip to Disneyland for the opening of Rise of the Resistance out in California! Lots and lots of walking around both parks. Did get to do the ride and it was amazing! DH got interviewed on video (they were speaking to people just off the ride) and they loved his star wars hat and shoes, so maybe he'll appear in some publicity somewhere.

Also got to see Haunted Mansion Holiday (this is the last weekend before it goes down to take down the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay and refurb) and the Star Tours set dedicated entirely to The Rise of Skywalker. So tired now, but really glad I went! (DH was going anyway; I decided at nearly last minute to go too. He was in the big crowd Friday morning for the actual opening, but I arrived in CA later on Friday.)

815/1200

Adding 320 minutes - mostly from a whirlwind overnight trip to Disneyland for the opening of Rise of the Resistance out in California! Lots and lots of walking around both parks. Did get to do the ride and it was amazing! DH got interviewed on video (they were speaking to people just off the ride) and they loved his star wars hat and shoes, so maybe he'll appear in some publicity somewhere.

Also got to see Haunted Mansion Holiday (this is the last weekend before it goes down to take down the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay and refurb) and the Star Tours set dedicated entirely to The Rise of Skywalker. So tired now, but really glad I went! (DH was going anyway; I decided at nearly last minute to go too. He was in the big crowd Friday morning for the actual opening, but I arrived in CA later on Friday.)

815/1200
Oh my goodness!!!! Soooooo much fun in such a short amount of time. So glad you were able to do all of that. :yoda::darth: (wish we had a Jack Skellington emoji, too)

The child has already informed me that we are seeing Black Widow, so yes to that. I haven't gotten into the Marvel universe, so I probably won't know what's going on, but I'll take her and sit through it if she doesn't end up seeing it with a friend.

Also yes to Jungle Cruise and Soul. I've been excited about Jungle Cruise since I first heard it was happening, and the trailer for Soul has me hooked. From the trailer I gather Soul deals with the questions of who are you really, what is your passion, what do you hope to leave behind. I'm likely halfway done with my life, and I'm still trying to answer these questions for myself.

ETA: It's a yes for me for Mulan, too. The trailers make it look like it's best seen on a giant screen, so I'll go.

I'm adding 50 minutes since my last update, which brings me to Pixie Dust Pink. Twilight Sparkle has reached Pink as well! sophy1996 is at Pathway Purple (and very close to the next color change). And the TEAM is Purple too!! Woo!

Today, let's talk about Hollywood Studios one last time. They will be getting a new Table Service restaurant later this year in Toy Story Land. It will be called Roundup Rodeo BBQ and it will be filled with obnoxious colors and western theming. Sounds like a fun place to take some little ones!
jdhveuyvinjkr895upio7-768x429.jpg

(From Disney Parks Blog)

Now, let's cover what's coming for the Park on the other Coast!

Disneyland will be getting a new spectacle on February 28th called the "Magic Happens" Parade. This will be Disneyland's first daytime parade in over a decade and will feature characters and "stories" from new classics, like Frozen, Coco, and Moana, as well as the old classics like Sleeping Beauty.
mh-frozen-concept-16x9.jpg

Disney's Grand California Hotel will also be getting an upgrade soon! Tenaya Stone Spa will be opening this spring and promises a rejuvenating escape from the outside world.

And last, but certainly not least, Disney California Adventure Park will be unveiling Avenger's Campus this summer. This expansion will bring a lot of fun and exciting new adventure, so here is a link if you want to check it all out!

815/1200
Wow, that does sound like a whirlwind! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. :D

I am going to let the time stay as it is. I didn't do much this weekend. DD has had a fever since Friday so we just laid around most of the weekend. DD fever finally broke I think. No fever today but now it sounds like DH has it. This might just be an off week.

Jan 17 -- 82
Jan 18 -- 0
Jan 19 -- 15
Jan 20 -- 0

Total -- 630/930

Congratulations to PollyannaMom for reaching Pathway Purple, sophy1996 for reaching Pixie Dust Pink, and Twilight Sparkle for being the first to reach Global Green!

In honor of Twilight Sparkle's accomplishment, we'll take a look at some of the coming attractions for Disney's international parks in 2020.

In Disneyland Paris, a new Marvel themed hotel will be opening this summer-- Disney's Hotel New York -- The Art of Marvel. It will also be the very first Disney hotel where guests can have heroic encounters with iconic Marvel Super Heroes in a special location called Super Hero Station.
kdjflbh4jb3oui4nj1a-1024x569.jpg

kdjflbh4jb3oui4nj1c-1024x683.jpg

The Disneyland Paris Frozen Celebration has already begun on January 11th and will run through May 3rd. "The festivities will include a dazzling new show four times a day on the parade route starring Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven with incredible dancers and acrobats along with an enchanting new float! Characters from Arendelle will also take part in the Disney Stars on Parade with a “Frozen”-inspired float. During the evenings, the magical adventures of Anna and Elsa will come to life during Disney Illuminations. To top it off, guests indulge in exclusive treats and drinks and shop a wide range of souvenirs celebrating the adventures of Anna, Elsa and their friends." (from Disney Parks Blog)

kdjflbh4jb3oui4nj13-1024x724.jpg

I haven't really worked out much this week. I will be back at it next week. I have been feeling a bit under the weather. it never got bad though. DD seemed to get the worst of it with a fever for about 4 days. I have just been really tired and a bit congested.

Jan 21 -- 23
Jan 22 -- 9
Jan 23 -- 15

Total -- 677/9330

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts