January 2020 Discounts

Can anyone please help....I want to edit my signature and can't find where to do it? Or can you advise of a tech support email or anything else available for help? THANKS!

Can anyone please help....I want to edit my signature and can't find where to do it? Or can you advise of a tech support email or anything else available for help? THANKS!

top right near messages and alerts
Account -> Signature should bring you to the edit page.

when you already have a reservation you can (given site is working) simply go into your reservation and select modify and it will take you to the available offers for your stay. I did this last year with a reservation i had at Pop and changed to get the free dining promo. I never call unless i absolutely have to
This is what I do, although I think now you have to click "change reservation" and it will show what room rate you have it under. You can click the change button and then you can look at other discounts and everything. I do this for every single trip since I tend to book so far in advance, it is so much easier than canceling and rebooking, or calling. I have changed room categories, resorts, or even just the discount. I've gone from rack rate to general public to an AP discount (my husband says it makes his head spin with how much I watch for deals and room rate differences lol). It only takes a minute, and if there is a price difference (for room only reservations) you just pay the difference; if there is a credit it will just be applied to your final bill and you don't owe anything. As a note I've only had to pay anything when upping to a different resort level or to a CL room after discounts have come out, if you stay in the same category this obviously doesn't apply.

This is what I do, although I think now you have to click "change reservation" and it will show what room rate you have it under. You can click the change button and then you can look at other discounts and everything. I do this for every single trip since I tend to book so far in advance, it is so much easier than canceling and rebooking, or calling. I have changed room categories, resorts, or even just the discount. I've gone from rack rate to general public to an AP discount (my husband says it makes his head spin with how much I watch for deals and room rate differences lol). It only takes a minute, and if there is a price difference (for room only reservations) you just pay the difference; if there is a credit it will just be applied to your final bill and you don't owe anything. As a note I've only had to pay anything when upping to a different resort level or to a CL room after discounts have come out, if you stay in the same category this obviously doesn't apply.

This is what I'm hoping I can do... honestly I've never adjusted an existing reservation before, just over the phone. I'm hoping I can look around a little too, compare room categories and even resorts. We currently are at POFQ. I'm hoping for PSD or something similar.

This is what I'm hoping I can do... honestly I've never adjusted an existing reservation before, just over the phone. I'm hoping I can look around a little too, compare room categories and even resorts. We currently are at POFQ. I'm hoping for PSD or something similar.

We once changed from 1 resort to 2 and had to change the res, it took so long. Be aware.

We once changed from 1 resort to 2 and had to change the res, it took so long. Be aware.

Yikes! Well, historically, POFQ has been included in the PSD offer. So I'm hoping that stays the same. It's our number one choice and I'm excited to try it out.

Agreed!!! I WAS going to post at 2:30am saying "Nothing new goings on" - but I'd come out as the crazy midnight checking lady... oh wait... i am! :D

I had to stay up late baking something for my daughter's school. I went to bed around 1:45am CT, but sat there awake...checking...for the next 30 or so minutes just in case something came up. So, you were in good company!

I had to stay up late baking something for my daughter's school. I went to bed around 1:45am CT, but sat there awake...checking...for the next 30 or so minutes just in case something came up. So, you were in good company!
That is too funny! I'm in CT and I was up baking late last night too!!??!! There must be something in the water for us CT peeps to want to stay up, bake and dream of January Disney discounts!! whats are the chances?

That is too funny! I'm in CT and I was up baking late last night too!!??!! There must be something in the water for us CT peeps to want to stay up, bake and dream of January Disney discounts!! whats are the chances?

Now, if you tell me you were baking an apple cider bundt cake, I'll really be freaked out :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter