JANUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I was curious and looked at the whole week of the 19th and there are a lot of openings.

ok forget the week, looks like the whole month has opened up, even today!

I was curious and looked at the whole week of the 19th and there are a lot of openings.

ok forget the week, looks like the whole month has opened up, even today!

Totally agree! I've been looking for January 16 since August and just found it today!

Totally agree! I've been looking for January 16 since August and just found it today!

It's now open til April. I wonder if now they will be opening the lunch room for dinner? Can't think of any other reason why all these would open.

Many options for everyday!!! I was looking and was able to grab a 7:55 on the 1/31 :goodvibes but there are still lots of available times Good luck everyone!!

It's now open til April. I wonder if now they will be opening the lunch room for dinner? Can't think of any other reason why all these would open.

There's not really a lunch room. They use two out of the three rooms for lunch.

There's not really a lunch room. They use two out of the three rooms for lunch.

Hmm I don't then, do they usually use all 3 for dinner? On the Bog page it says this, I don't know if it's new or not "this expansive 550-seat venue allows Guests to relax and pull up a chair in the mysterious West Wing, Belle’s book-filled Library or the grand 2-story Ballroom."

Many options for everyday!!! I was looking and was able to grab a 7:55 on the 1/31 :goodvibes but there are still lots of available times Good luck everyone!!

So excited, after reading your post I immediately checked for the end of January and was able to find 3 openings for the date and time frame I wanted. My co-worker is going and has asked me to help her plan out her trip with her. I have been looking for what it seems like forever for dates and times :goodvibes....she is going to be so excited when I tell her :cool1:.

Hmm I don't then, do they usually use all 3 for dinner? On the Bog page it says this, I don't know if it's new or not "this expansive 550-seat venue allows Guests to relax and pull up a chair in the mysterious West Wing, Belle’s book-filled Library or the grand 2-story Ballroom."

I haven't eaten dinner there--only lunch--but that's my understanding. The ballroom is huge and then there's the dark West Wing and the library. West Wing isn't open for lunch.

I haven't eaten dinner there--only lunch--but that's my understanding. The ballroom is huge and then there's the dark West Wing and the library. West Wing isn't open for lunch.

In May it was open for lunch. I think it is the rose gallery that is closed for staging in the evening. The ballroom is really the most beautiful though IMO! People have said the west wing was scary for some kids

Question about Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party, I have been trying Jan. 18-26 everyday for a month. Do I have to put in an exact amount of people as what is cancelled? We have 10 people which I know we won't get, but have also tried just 2 (for gma and gpa). If someone cancels a party of 5, do I need to have exactly 5 or can I snag just 2 since the tables are pre-assigned?

We're rounding out our week at Ohana tonight. I had my characters booked at the 160 day mark but everything else I booked in the last couple weeks. Be Our Guest had no openings but I walked up mid day yesterday and she had a stack of cancellation times for dinner last night. It was delicious and so much fun. Other ADR dinners we got last minute are:

Portobellos
Fulton's Crab House
Le Cellier
Flying Fish (best meal yet!)
Ohana

Don't give up and if you are on property try going to or calling the restaurant direct.

Good luck and have fun! :-)

Good Afternoon,

I was finally able to get all my ressies situated and wanted to cancel the ones I won't be using. Hoping someone on these boards could take them. All ressies are for 2 adults

1/23- BOG @ 7:20pm
1/24- Boma @ 7:20pm
1/24- Cali Grill @ 7:25pm

Will release them tomorrow afternoon if no one wants them.

I am going to be cancelling the following reservations at 10:00am central time.
All reservation are for 4 people.
If interested PM me before then.

1/18/14 Cape May Café 6:25pm.

1/19/14 Crystal Palace 1:20pm

1/19/14 Be Our Guest 4:40pm
1/19/14 Be Our Guest 8:10pm

1/20/14 1900 Park Fare 10:50am

I am going to be deleting these reservations within the next hour.
All reservations are for 3 people, except BOG which is for 4.
Good luck if you’d like them, I hope they are put to delicious use.

Jan 26; 5:45 Via Napoli

Jan 27; 5:15 San Angel Inn

Jan 28;
5:20 BOG (for 4)
6:25 BOG (for 4)
7:10 California Grill

Jan 29; 8:40 Crystal Palace

Jan 31; 5:30 Cape May Cafe

Feb 1; 12:00 leCellier

Feb 2; 5:25 Maya Grill

Feb 3;
5:30 Sanaa
5:30 leCellier

Feb 4; 5:30 Wave

Feb 5; 5:40 Coral Reef

Feb 7; 5:15 Tutto Italia

(cross posted with February cancellation thread)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter