JANUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just putting out a heads up that I will be cancelling one ADR from my upcoming trip.

Right now it looks like it will be a Weds 1/22 Rose & Crown dinner ADR for 7:35 pm. If we decide to keep that ADR, I will be cancelling a 5pm Fri 1/24 ADR at Kouzzina. :confused3

I will be discussing with the family and will post our decision by weeks end. :mic:

Just cancelled the Weds 1/22 Rose & Crown dinner ADR for 3 people at 7:35 pm

I have a large party reservation for 'Ohanas for Sat Jan 18 that I need to modify. The dinner time is for 5pm and I'll be opening up 8 spots. Let me know if any one wants to coordinate. I am on pacific time Jodi

I just modified my reservation so there's an opening for 8 people on 1/18 at 5pm for 'Ohanas

We are here now and snagged 2 ressies we couldn't get until this morning...sci if lunch (I know,, not to popular), and ohana for TOMORROW at 635! Never give up hope when trying to get the ADR's you want!

Looking for the following for our marathon trip If any of you are canceling please let me know: Le Cellier 1/12 or 1/13 dinner BOG dinner 1/14 Thanks in advance!

Did you get a reservation? I might can help. Tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet for the system to let me. ;)

Scored a BOG res for tues night! Yippee!! Been trying for months! Keep the faith everyone!!

Did you get a reservation? I might can help. Tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet for the system to let me. ;)

Got le Cellier but still hunting BOG. Whatcha got? Getting ready to run now.

Got Le Cellier for sun night but still trying BOG for either tonight or Tuesday 14th. Getting ready to run now. Let me know what you have. Thanks! :-)

Cancelled for tomorrow 1/12 - Le Cellier for 2 at 720pm and Via Napoli for 2 at 1130am.

Cancelled for tomorrow 1/12
Le Cellier at 720pm for 2
Via Napoli at 1130am for 2

Three open as well on 1/26. They must have opened some.

More as well on other nights. Check now if you have been looking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter