January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part IV !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QOTD

Ok, can I meet Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow please???? I know you said not a character, but I do not want the fake Captain I want the real one...yummy!

Enjoy! I know I am!

captain.jpg

I am doing our T-day here-my 5, my mom and step-dad, maybe my SIL and nephew. Haven't heard from her yet. Might be asking my uncle and 2 little cousins--just depends on if he goes to our Grandparents are not. I gotta go to the store!!! I am sooooo unprepared for T-day!! I am trying to get school out of the way!!! We are moving pretty quickly--they are inspired to be finished!

QOTD:

If I could meet anyone at the parks it would be Julie Andrews.:lovestruc

I would make her sing and dance with me all day long.

3 pages already? Seriously?

Oh good! I can breathe again! I thought I was going to pass out from holding my breath.

By the time I actually found the thread I was like....2 pages...are you kidding me...that is nuts!!! There aren't words for our chattiness LOL

Okay Shelly, family friendly (spoil sport LOL) :lmao: Guess I'll just have to PM trixie for my fix LOL

I'm here! :wave:
Wow, I can't read fast enough to keep up! :laughing: I started reading and there was only 1 page...got to the bottom of that and there was a page 2...and then there was a page 3...by the time I finish typing I'll probably end up on page 4!

I am cooking the bird here--I love to do this, Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday! Any Snowbirds who don't have other plans are welcome to come on over! :goodvibes

Ooh, meet ANYone? I'll have to think about that.

I know...its so wonderful!!!!! Although have to take a deep breath and get through Thanksgiving and Christmas first LOL!!! Those are going to be crazy busy!!!

Any of you holding the big dinner at your house this year????

I always cook Christmas dinner for my whole family. That way we don't have to leave the house on Christmas day! :santa:

We're going to the MIL's for Thanksgiving dinner. We'll go visit my sister over a weekend for my side of the family....well, at least the me and my baby sister part of our family.

I'll have Christmas at our house.

I'm here! :wave:
Wow, I can't read fast enough to keep up! :laughing: I started reading and there was only 1 page...got to the bottom of that and there was a page 2...and then there was a page 3...by the time I finish typing I'll probably end up on page 4!

I am cooking the bird here--I love to do this, Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday! Any Snowbirds who don't have other plans are welcome to come on over! :goodvibes

Ooh, meet ANYone? I'll have to think about that.

We are going over to our Youth Pastor's house!! I just insisted on making the candied sweet potatoes (speaking of which I need to buy) and the fruit salad LOL!!

HOLY FREAKIN' COW! 3 pages on PART IV ALREADY? Gee Whiz! I tried to post on part III and it's been closed already!

Bounjour! It is freezing here today! Hope everyone is having a great morning.:goodvibes

Don't you love it when your child embarrasses you?

This morning there was a woman wearing a big purple coat. Belle took off running towards her and screaming at her saying, "IT'S BARNEY!!!!"

Too Funny! :rotfl:

...a wee bit nipply...

:rotfl2:

Just gotta love Seinfeld! :thumbsup2

Shawna...he's already mapping out the best places to hunt in TX....LOL!!! He was getting all excited showing me and I was like ummmm Honey would you like to hear about my Disney ADRs next...suffice to say he went on to email his dad about it LOL!

I could totally hear that conversation happening! :lmao: We have some similar in our house! DH starts talking about computers and then I start to talk Disney and then both of our eyes glaze over! :rotfl2:

Northerners...aka the Crazy Loons as I call you!! I'll bring you the hot chocolate as you freeze as you come out of the pool LOL!!!!! I'm not even bringing shorts on this trip....LOL

Right now it is saying -4C (24.8F) on my thermometre YES I AM A CRAZY NORTHERN LOON WHO WILL BE SWIMMING IN JANUARY WHEN IT IS 60 DEGREES! That will feel soooo warm !

WOOT FOR 1000th POST for ME!!!! And in 3 months...I MADE MY GOAL!!!

WOW! :thumbsup2 I think you made some kind of a record or something! :banana: CONGRATULATIONS! :goodvibes

50's- capri’s and a windbreaker
60's- shorts and a windbreaker, the pool is looking good
70's- shorts, t-shirt, crank up the AC!!!
80's- can't function, dehydration, seeing spots, look out for Northerner's suffering from heat stroke!;)
(If someone happens to see me passed out in a heap, drip water in my mouth, I'll come around)

YUP! This I can identify with! Totally! After coming from a REAL winter of subzero temperatures, 60 degrees is HOT!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

80's- This is nice. :cloud9:
70's- Someone turn the heat on.
60's- I'm shivering like a chiuaua. (This would be right now.)
50's- You are crazy if you think I'm going outside in that!

WIMP! :rotfl2: You oughta come up here to visit me sometime Soleil! I'll school you on real winter! :thumbsup2 Have you ever seen COOL RUNNINGS, its a disney movie, I think, about the Jamaican bobsled team that made it to the 1988 Calgary Olympics? I think that all you Southerners would be just like that if y'all ever came up to NW Ontario! :rotfl:

:cool1: Yeah :cool1:

QOTD.... to meet someone at disney??? hmm that's a tough one, I have NO answer off the top of my head! Yikes!
A trip would not be a trip without meeting Mickey no matter how many times or many different outfits he has!
I also hope they have some new Character meet in greets- WALL-E, BOLT, and bring out some of the rarer characters- Marie, Rabbit... can you tell I prefer fantasy at disney - :rotfl:

But it was not to be a character ... this is too hard...I like the answers of Johnnie Depp and Julie Andrews- gee now that is a combination !
Let me think about it...

Great minds think alike!! That's exactly why I like to cook on Christmas! :rotfl:

THis year Phillip and I are going to keep Christmas just between us!! I'm going to get cornish game hens and doing a small dinner and keep things cozy!!

Shelly...I'm still excited about how you are going to tell the boys!! They are going to have the best Christmas ever!

HOLY FREAKIN' COW! 3 pages on PART IV ALREADY? Gee Whiz! I tried to post on part III and it's been closed already!

Too Funny! :rotfl:

Just gotta love Seinfeld! :thumbsup2

I could totally hear that conversation happening! :lmao: We have some similar in our house! DH starts talking about computers and then I start to talk Disney and then both of our eyes glaze over! :rotfl2:

Right now it is saying -4C (24.8F) on my thermometre YES I AM A CRAZY NORTHERN LOON WHO WILL BE SWIMMING IN JANUARY WHEN IT IS 60 DEGREES! That will feel soooo warm !

WOW! :thumbsup2 I think you made some kind of a record or something! :banana: CONGRATULATIONS! :goodvibes

YUP! This I can identify with! Totally! After coming from a REAL winter of subzero temperatures, 60 degrees is HOT!

WIMP! :rotfl2: You oughta come up here to visit me sometime Soleil! I'll school you on real winter! :thumbsup2 Have you ever seen COOL RUNNINGS, its a disney movie, I think, about the Jamaican bobsled team that made it to the 1988 Calgary Olympics? I think that all you Southerners would be just like that if y'all ever came up to NW Ontario! :rotfl:

Them's be fighting words...I have survived a real winter before LOL!!! I lived in Alaska I know what snow is...could I handle it now...heavens no!!! I'm going to laugh as you shiver all the way back to your hotel room when you get out of the pool LOL!!

Kim I'm so going to laugh at our meet pictures...I'm so going to look like the one from Canada and you are going to look like the Floridian...LOL:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter