January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

WHAT!!!! How dare you lady I've never met before :crazy::crazy: :whisper: she must be crazy :whisper:... you must have me confuse with someone else.. I'm 99 could you be speaking of 69..

Sue I'm just a Fabulous person to get to know. :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

WHATEVER!!
shunned.gif
and it's
whisper.gif
not :whisper: :cutie:

We have just booked our first disney cruise - and i cant believe that people we will be sharing the boat with are on here chatting already!

A little about us - my name is caz - and its me and my parter Julie who is coming along. we have never been on a cruise never mind a Disney cruise - but since we are DVC members we thought a Disney cruise would be the best way to start!

We are from the UK and are Disney fanatics - we have just returned from 2 weeks at OKW.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Take care

Caz

We have just booked our first disney cruise - and i cant believe that people we will be sharing the boat with are on here chatting already!

A little about us - my name is caz - and its me and my parter Julie who is coming along. we have never been on a cruise never mind a Disney cruise - but since we are DVC members we thought a Disney cruise would be the best way to start!

We are from the UK and are Disney fanatics - we have just returned from 2 weeks at OKW.

Take care

Caz

Hey again! So glad you joined the meet thread! You are going to have a blast with these guys! :welcome: WELCOME!

Hi guys! We are joining too! We are not doing a cruise in 2011 but we are doing 2 in 2012. I guess that is just how it worked out. We have picked this one and then a 7 night western on the Fantasy in June.

So far we have only done 2 short Wonder cruises with DCL so this one will be our first 7 night with DCL and we are so psyched.

It will be my DH and I (37 and 34 at time of cruise) and our two sons who will be 11 and 8 at the time of the cruise.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody. On our short cruises we weren't on the dis so much then and we never chatted with anyone or looked up our cruise on the dis. This will be a first for us. We have started chatting with the others on the Fantasy booking and it seems like dissers are so welcoming and interesting so we are really looking forward to meeting people on both cruises and having a great time!

Anybody else here have kids in the ages of 8 and 11 at time of cruise?

Hi guys! We are joining too! We are not doing a cruise in 2011 but we are doing 2 in 2012. I guess that is just how it worked out. We have picked this one and then a 7 night western on the Fantasy in June.

So far we have only done 2 short Wonder cruises with DCL so this one will be our first 7 night with DCL and we are so psyched.

It will be my DH and I (37 and 34 at time of cruise) and our two sons who will be 11 and 8 at the time of the cruise.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody. On our short cruises we weren't on the dis so much then and we never chatted with anyone or looked up our cruise on the dis. This will be a first for us. We have started chatting with the others on the Fantasy booking and it seems like dissers are so welcoming and interesting so we are really looking forward to meeting people on both cruises and having a great time!

Hey there!! I have a 9 year old that will be 10 so sounds like she will be right in the middle of them! lol I have been on a 4 and 3 night and they were back to back. I would get the two cruises confused and that deemed me the honor of the thumper eating a waffle picture LOL

We met on the thread here on the disboards. We were friends on facebook and texted each other on our phones. Then when we met on the cruise, it was like we had known each other forever!

We had a great time with each other and getting to know each other... It is amazing how quickly we all became friends!

WHAT!!!! How dare you lady I've never met before :crazy::crazy: :whisper: she must be crazy :whisper:... you must have me confuse with someone else.. I'm 99 could you be speaking of 69..

Sue I'm just a Fabulous person to get to know. :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

Woman - you are crazy! :laughing:

Take care

Caz

Welcome aboard! I'm Stephanie, I'm married to Lee, and this will be our 4th cruise... 2 short ones to Bahamas on the Wonder, and 1 coming up in May 2011 to Alaska (also on the Wonder).

My daughter is 7. By the time we go on this cruise, she will have just turned 9. Also, have a son that will be 3 on this cruise.

Hey there!! I have a 9 year old that will be 10 so sounds like she will be right in the middle of them! lol I have been on a 4 and 3 night and they were back to back. I would get the two cruises confused and that deemed me the honor of the thumper eating a waffle picture LOL

I'm so glad you will only have to worry about one bunch! LOL!

I'm so glad you will only have to worry about one bunch! LOL!

I KNOW you are glad! You dont have to keep reminding me which cruise I am talking about! You guys kept confusing me talking about dates that I was already on the ship. I thought you guys had lost it when in reality *I* was the one loosing her grip in reality! rofl

Wow! A bunch of us already:cool1: I thought I'd be sitting in this big lonely forum all alone for months!! (with Jen;), who stole my thread:rolleyes1:lmao:--just kidding Jen!)
I can't remember who I have said hi to, so hi to everyone!

Oh and we are Jordak's BIGGEST fan! :love:

Jen, I've already started collecting stuff for my Alaskan cruise... Guess I'll have to start for this one now :).

OK, who is JOrdak??? Fill me in please. ;)

Sue, Jordak is one of the DISigners over on the Magnet thread. He does all kinds of awesome designs that he will personalize for you so that you can make magnets for your doors. Our group from the Sept 30th cruise made great use of him! There are two other DISigners over there two... Milliepie and TJBaggott.

Wow! A bunch of us already:cool1: I thought I'd be sitting in this big lonely forum all alone for months!! (with Jen;), who stole my thread:rolleyes1:lmao:--just kidding Jen!)

Hehehehehe sorry! :blush:

Yes, we are a CHATTY bunch! We have been talking constantly for MONTHS now. I guess it is habit! Better subscribe to the thread or you will miss out hehehehe We gotta get Lori on here. She booked yesterday didnt she?

Sue, Jordak is one of the DISigners over on the Magnet thread. He does all kinds of awesome designs that he will personalize for you so that you can make magnets for your doors. Our group from the Sept 30th cruise made great use of him! There are two other DISigners over there two... Milliepie and TJBaggott.

What she said! heheeh Milliepie and TJBaggott are very good disigners but I just like Jordak's style better I guess. Here is the current thread where you put in your requests. In their signatures, they have links to their photobucket site where you can go through and find the design you want to have personalized.

7562 - that's as close as I could get to you and Jackie.

I just checked to make sure ... yep they were right, and there were some available just yesterday morning..

Here's the curious thing though.. MY ROOM IS AVAILABLE.. What that heck????
Jen could you please do me a favor and check to see that I'm going or did you just want to keep my DH and put you mom and I in a hole somewhere?

Sorry Scratch that... :laughing: ooops, wrong cruise :blush: Blonde moment :rotfl: Stephanie the two next to me are open but they are white wall veranda's and the room you've got is really nice.

I just checked to make sure ... yep they were right, and there were some available just yesterday morning..

Here's the curious thing though.. MY ROOM IS AVAILABLE.. What that heck????
Jen could you please do me a favor and check to see that I'm going or did you just want to keep my DH and put you mom and I in a hole somewhere?

Sorry Scratch that... :laughing: ooops, wrong cruise :blush: Blonde moment :rotfl: Stephanie the two next to me are open but they are white wall veranda's and the room you've got is really nice.

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: So you are going to be me on this cruise eh?

At this point don't worry about hi's and just start talking as if you've known us your whole life.:rotfl:

Hehehehehe sorry! :blush:

Yes, we are a CHATTY bunch! We have been talking constantly for MONTHS now. I guess it is habit! Better subscribe to the thread or you will miss out hehehehe We gotta get Lori on here. She booked yesterday didnt she?

Yes it's easy to miss a lot with us and then sometimes you just sort of get confused.... Right JEN:laughing: Your need to be a pretty easy going person in our group. :goodvibes

Yes Jen I think Lori booked but I haven't seen her since.. I'll try to get her butt here. I'm worried about Kelly though. If those rooms near us we saw were open yesterday and they are all closed today I don't have hopes for her getting on last minute. Maybe she can talk to Arnie tonight at dinner and get him to pay for a 1-bdrm suite.:thumbsup2

What she said! heheeh Milliepie and TJBaggott are very good disigners but I just like Jordak's style better I guess. Here is the current thread where you put in your requests. In their signatures, they have links to their photobucket site where you can go through and find the design you want to have personalized.

Did you post a thread Jen???
Here you go Sue.. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552775&page=82

Jordak leaves for Disney World tomorrow so he won't be around for a week.

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: So you are going to be me on this cruise eh?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter