• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

We fly out early Friday am. Can't wait. I won't be online much a all tomorrow,s o safe travels everyone!

Hope everyone had a great cruise. I've been keeping track of all the cruises this year that stop at Castaway Cay to see if they make the stop or not. Hope someone checks the thread and can tell me if you did. (info about the weather would be a bonus.). Thanks!

Hope everyone had a great cruise. I've been keeping track of all the cruises this year that stop at Castaway Cay to see if they make the stop or not. Hope someone checks the thread and can tell me if you did. (info about the weather would be a bonus.). Thanks!

Wonderful cruise, wonderful stop at Castaway Cay.....Couldn't have asked for a better day. Not sure what the temp was, but I'd have to guess low 80's.....

Elizabeth

Yes we stopped and the day was gorgeous!! I didn't get into the water but when we arrived it looked very clear and I heard from others that it was the clearest they had ever seen. A very good day.

The CM said it was going to be mid70s but after we were back on board he said it was even a little warmer, a perfect day! Wish we could've stayed there for a couple days!!!

Water was amazing, little chilly until you got fully submerged. The other guys in this thread will know what I mean! Almost perfect water clarity. All three times I have been to Castaway in January the water clarity has been perfect. When I was there in the month of October it was awful, but the air was warmer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter