January 12th 2019 Eastern Carribean on the Fantasy

Hey There, looks like just our 2 families for a fish extender from these boards. Our info is below again. Look forward to delivering your goodies onboard!

Family Name: Magdaleno
Deck Level (if known): 6
Cabin Number (if known): 6070
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Juan and Lorissa (Anything Lion King for me and Baymax for Lorissa)
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Lucas will be 3 and loves Lightning McQueen
Well it will be super easy with just one other family to do FE with! I have a few extra gifts incase I see other FE people. Thanks for participating with us Magdaleno family!

Well it will be super easy with just one other family to do FE with! I have a few extra gifts incase I see other FE people. Thanks for participating with us Magdaleno family!

Of course! We are actually at Disneyland right now buttoning up last little details of our FE gifts!

See y’all onboard in less than a week!

Hi, my name is Audra and I am taking my two kids, my brother and mother on this trip. We received something to hang outside our door. It looks like it is for mail with four places to put things. What is this for? Is that what the fe is? I'm not sure what FE is

Hi, my name is Audra and I am taking my two kids, my brother and mother on this trip. We received something to hang outside our door. It looks like it is for mail with four places to put things. What is this for? Is that what the fe is? I'm not sure what FE is
It is a fish extender, as rooms on one side of the ship will have a fish, and the other side will have a seahorse you can hang it from. You can participate on these boards or other social media sites to find groups organizing a FE gift exchange to participate in.

It is a fish extender, as rooms on one side of the ship will have a fish, and the other side will have a seahorse you can hang it from. You can participate on these boards or other social media sites to find groups organizing a FE gift exchange to participate in.

Is there still time to join a group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter