January 12th 2019 Eastern Carribean on the Fantasy

Juan M

Mouseketeer
Howdy!

My Wife, 3yr old son and myself will be on this cruise, along with my in laws and other extended family.

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise, we were also on the Fantasy In Sept 2017. Is anyone else on this cruise?

We will be on this cruise. Myself, husband, daughter (22), son (19). This will be our 14th cruise.

We will be on this cruise. Myself, husband, daughter (22), son (19). This will be our 14th cruise.

Awesome! Maybe if we get enough interest we can start up a FE group for those who want to participate!

This will be our 5th DCL cruise, second time on the Fantasy. We did a SWDAS cruise Jan. 2017. It will be myself, dh and our dd who will be 10 yrs old.

Booked this opening day for my wife and I before it was designated SW but we had a feeling. 3rd DCL cruise for us , 2nd SWDAS but first Eastern itinerary. Hope the seas are calmer and we get more sun this time because we were rocking and rolling in Jan. '17 under mostly cloudy skies for the Western.

Does anyone know if there is a Fish Extender group already organized for this cruise date? If not, I can organize one for anyone interested in participating!

There is a Facebook group for this cruise already. Have you found it?
Nope, but im also not on Facebook! Ill have my wife look into it and see if there is still room there!

Also if you can link it, please DM or post the link to make it easier to find?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nope, but im also not on Facebook! Ill have my wife look into it and see if there is still room there!

Also if you can link it, please DM or post the link to make it easier to find?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks! Still willing to run an FE Group for anyone here who isn’t on Facebook if there is enough interest

Last edited by a moderator:
It's against the rules of this board to post links to FB. You might want to delete the link, don't know, but it could get you banned.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of that. They asked for it.

I thought you might not know, that's why I pointed it out. I didn't know either until it was pointed out to me. Just didn't want you to get in trouble for posting the link. This isn't a very active thread, so I doubt if it matters, would be if it was on the main board. I don't know why they don't want FB mentioned, other websites are OK to mention.

I thought you might not know, that's why I pointed it out. I didn't know either until it was pointed out to me. Just didn't want you to get in trouble for posting the link. This isn't a very active thread, so I doubt if it matters, would be if it was on the main board. I don't know why they don't want FB mentioned, other websites are OK to mention.
Ok I just found the guidelines and there isn't any mention of it there but I won't say anything else about fb anymore.

Myself, husband and son (17) will be on this cruise. 7th cruise but first on the Fantasy. Wootwoot

Hi Everyone, my wife and I just booked this trip as our first cruise ever (and honeymoon). We would love to also be part of the fish extender group.

See you at sea

Hi Everyone, my wife and I just booked this trip as our first cruise ever (and honeymoon). We would love to also be part of the fish extender group.

See you at sea

Congrats! While we aren’t seasoned cruisers by far, it is a really great way to vacation!

I didn’t get any interest for a FE group on these boards, but apparently there is one organized on Facebook, but I am not sure how organized that is, and we aren’t allowed to link to it here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!