Jan 2009 Code Watch

NO! Dumbo is going to closed!!!:scared1: My mother LOVES dumbo!!! Oh...and so does my daughter! Husband and I really dont care about the poor elephant :)

We're right there with you. Anyone care to post rates they got, where and when?

We are paying regular pricing through Disney.
3 adults and 1 child at the Pop from 1/13-1/20 with Dining (Not the CS only the regular one) and park hoppers. $2,800:scared1:

We are from MA. and our airfare is seperate, we paid about $800 roundtrip for the 4 of us from Jet Blue out of Boston, which is a hike from us. We will get a hotel for the 12th and the 21st, in Boston...Wow- this is adding up!

In desperate need of a HUGE code!

Ok, I got something in the mail, from Disney Destinations, LLC, telling me to log into 'visit.disneyparks.com/name_number_number, but it does not work. It just goes to the disney website. I called reservations, and they told me they are not Disney Destinations, LLC. I also tried looking up a number for Disney Destinations, LLC with no luck. So, I don't know if I have a code or not.

stumped and ready to go in January...
:confused3

Ok, I got something in the mail, from Disney Destinations, LLC, telling me to log into 'visit.disneyparks.com/name_number_number, but it does not work. It just goes to the disney website. I called reservations, and they told me they are not Disney Destinations, LLC. I also tried looking up a number for Disney Destinations, LLC with no luck. So, I don't know if I have a code or not.

stumped and ready to go in January...
:confused3

Sounds like you might have gotten a room code? Hmmmmmm...
A couple of things...
*Disney Destinations LLC is what I get our WDW reservation information from via e-mail - not sure why the code isn't working, but I just tried a 'click here' within my e-mail & it didn't work either.
*Check the code or the URL to make sure you got it into your Search engine exactly.
*You might want to send a general inquiry to the following e-mail address:
disneyworld@vacation.disneyworld.com .

Good luck,
agnes!
Call the main Disney number: (407)-W-DISNEY(934-7639)

AAA pricing...Jan 14 - 19, regular room at POP, 5 day park hopper with the QS dining for $1600.

I have 10 nights in Jan, PoP, DDP (1ts, 1 cs, 1snack), and 10 day parkhopper for 2 adults:

$2220.22

I'm in college and poor....

I need a code. :-(

My mom keeps watching for deals. We'd really like to go back. I miss being there since my CP :sad:
I was trying to get DF to go but he doesn't want to go with it being so expensive.

January is a great time to go, its quiet!

Hi,
Were heading down to POR the end of January ! This will be our 15th time visiting Disney and now with out the kids.. Were celebrating our 37th Anniversary.. We booked the AAA rate with no tickets yet and are also waiting for a January code rate ?? Hope it comes soon..
What is subscribing mean relating to codes ?
Thanks,
Jimmy and Allie :cool1: :hippie:

Hi,
Were heading down to POR the end of January ! This will be our 15th time visiting Disney and now with out the kids.. Were celebrating our 37th Anniversary.. We booked the AAA rate with no tickets yet and are also waiting for a January code rate ?? Hope it comes soon..
What is subscribing mean relating to codes ?
Thanks,
Jimmy and Allie :cool1: :hippie:

Subscribing probably means subscribing to this thread to keep coming back to check for the codes. A subscribed thread will show up in your profile when you check your profile. It's easier to access instead of digging through other threads to get back to this one :) .

We just booked AAA, but would love it of course if a code came out. With a new baby we can use all the savings we can get! We ended up with 7 nights at Pop, 7 day hopper, 7 days of the regular DDP for $1705.

We just booked AAA, but would love it of course if a code came out. With a new baby we can use all the savings we can get! We ended up with 7 nights at Pop, 7 day hopper, 7 days of the regular DDP for $1705.

For everyone booking AAA, just remember that you have to contact AAA in order to apply the code... and in many cases, walk them through applying it.

I just use Misty. I don't know if you can switch your agent once you have booked, but I emailed her about the codes and told me that she was on a lookout as well. (Now that's service!)

For everyone booking AAA, just remember that you have to contact AAA in order to apply the code... and in many cases, walk them through applying it.

I just use Misty. I don't know if you can switch your agent once you have booked, but I emailed her about the codes and told me that she was on a lookout as well. (Now that's service!)

That's only true if you booked a package through AAA. We booked a room only with the AAA rate directly from Disney.

That's only true if you booked a package through AAA. We booked a room only with the AAA rate directly from Disney.

OK I went to the AAA website and did not see any deals for next year. Can someone hold my hand and point it out to me. We booked thru disney directly 5 Nights at pop, DDP, 2 day tickets- 2 adults and 2 children and it was $1600. I need to save some money. Any help is appreciated. We are AAA members. Thanks

Stacy:flower3:

To book a AAA room only rate, you can call Disney and have them apply it.

To book a AAA package rate, you have to call AAA at the number listed on their website.

OK I went to the AAA website and did not see any deals for next year. Can someone hold my hand and point it out to me. We booked thru disney directly 5 Nights at pop, DDP, 2 day tickets- 2 adults and 2 children and it was $1600. I need to save some money. Any help is appreciated. We are AAA members. Thanks

Stacy:flower3:

Here's what the AAA on-line brochure says:
Value & Moderate resorts:
-Value season: 20% off room
-Regular season: 15% off room
-Peak season: 10% off room
-Summer season: 10% off room
Deluxe Villas
-Value season: 20%
-Regular season: 15%
-Peak season: 10%
-Summer season: no discount
Deluxe resorts
-Value season: 15%
-Regular season: 10%
-Peak season: 10%
-Summer: no discount
Ft Wilderness
-Value: 20%
-Regular: 15%
-Peak: 10%
-Summer: no discount
Swan & Dolphin
-All seasons: 35%

Note that AAA does say "most nights" during those seasons; there are some blackouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter