Jan 2009 Code Watch

snykymom

Still tagless after all these years
OK, noticed there was a December 2008, February 2009 and March 2009 threads, but didn't see a January one. So here it is. (Sorry if I've missed something!)

Anyone want to watch with me? :surfweb:

Me too!

I need Poly Jan 22-26 cheap rates...hopefully they will have some

:cool1: Jan or Feb for us! We're gonna book at whatever time for the biggest discount. We're going with the entire clan! Me, DH, DD, DSIL, DD, DSIL, DS and 3 grandson's!!:grouphug:

I like company. so I am in.
I am going down to run the half marathon and am hoping for an AP rate, Jan 8 - 13th. I am also waiting for a DING airfare but that's another thread. ;)

:surfweb:

Kris

I like company. so I am in.
I am going down to run the half marathon and am hoping for an AP rate, Jan 8 - 13th. I am also waiting for a DING airfare but that's another thread. ;)

:surfweb:

Kris

What is an AP rate and a DING airfare? :confused3

AP is annual passholder
DING fare is the southwest special fares.

Put me on the list for January - hoping for a good ding too. Last year the discounts didn't come out until October :(
I do have a room only booked right now for January to secure my room.

Yeah, I'm on that thread too, but it was getting so LONG and had all sorts of stuff other than code watch on it, so I started this one. The more eyes the better, right?

I am a Disney newbie. I have finally convinced my husband to go in January with the kids. We have booked room only at AKL and have my ADRs booked. I am patiently waiting for the 2009 rates to come out but I keep reading about discount codes. We are trying everything to save for this trip -- including getting reward dollars from the Disney visa. We are still trying to find affortdable airfare from MPS.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the codes, but how do I find out if one is assigned to us? Or is this something for repeat disney people?

Thanks, any insight will help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter