***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Post here***COMPLETED

kelleigh1 said:
Yes it was...but I didn't get home until after 9:30 last night. I did open it before I went to bed.

I'll be taking the taffy with me when we head to NJ on Friday and I may take one of the jams with me, although I haven't decided which. I can't wait to try these. I've never had peach - and I won't have to share with hubby since he doesn't really like peach. :)

Thank you Bobbi!!

You are welcomed!!I'm so happy that you got them before your vacation, I remembered you mentioning that you were going. Didn't know you were going to NJ, do you like Salt Water Taffy? We like different sorts, from Wildwood, Douglas Fudge and James'.

And, yes, this heat wave is something, not good. I'm only good for sitting at home and being on the Disboards! :goodvibes

Bobbi

bobbiwoz said:
You are welcomed!!I'm so happy that you got them before your vacation, I remembered you mentioning that you were going. Didn't know you were going to NJ, do you like Salt Water Taffy? We like different sorts, from Wildwood, Douglas Fudge and James'.

And, yes, this heat wave is something, not good. I'm only good for sitting at home and being on the Disboards! :goodvibes

Bobbi

I do like taffy, although it's been a while since I've had any. I need to remember to suck on it and not try to chew it or it will irritate my back teeth with the fillings. Don't need to be pulling any of those out.

We're heading to Seaside Park. IL's rented a place down there for this week and next. They go down just about every summer, although I've never really been. (The hour we spent the weekend of my sister's first wedding doesn't count...especially since it was so long ago.)

And here's a little more irony for you...when my husband told me there was a package from Dayton, OH, I was a little confused at first because my sister used to live out in Fairborn (WPAFB). But then I realized it must be my DIS Jam!

My package left today for a not so far away destination.....priority w/ dc so shouldn't take to long.

Sorry for the delay!!

kelleigh1... We're heading to Seaside Park.... ![/QUOTE said:
WPAB and the Air Force Museum are the only reasons that many people recognize Dayton Ohio! DH and I met on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights on June 10th, 1966! I was down the shore for my sorority's Beach Week.

We are both partial to Maruca's Pizza that's on the boardwalk there.

I hope you have wonderful beach weather.

Bobbi

Nothing here yet.

My packages are still somewhere in Limbo......
Hope they arrive to their new homes soon!!!

:moped:

***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

I had recieved one of my exchanges today :cool1: .
It was from kelleigh1-Raquel. In my box, there was-
*Boston gummy lobsters
*Pumpkin butter-interesting, I have never seen this before.
*Cranberry preserves-I am going to try this one tonight.
*3 postcards-one of Boston, a postcard that has the recipe for New England clam chower, and another postcard with the recipe for Boston baked beans.

Thank you very much Raquel.
Do you have any suggestions on what to use the pumpkin butter and cranberry preserves on?

Here is the list of DISers who are waiting for their exchanges-
*PixieDust32
*jwsqrdplus2
*FigmentLover-2 exchanges
*bobbiwoz
*VanniGirl
*Mommytotwo-1 more exchange
*Kelleigh1

Hoping to hear of some arrivals soon.

Come and join us for the Anything in an Envelope Exchange. I wish we could send jams and jellies with this exchange also :rotfl: .

Not sure if I am glad or sad to see my exchangee still on the list. I sent it out Friday, and it should have arrived by now. I'll admit I did not get DC, but I have never had a problem before. I hope all is well!

jwsqrdplus2 said:
Not sure if I am glad or sad to see my exchangee still on the list. I sent it out Friday, and it should have arrived by now. I'll admit I did not get DC, but I have never had a problem before. I hope all is well!

It may arrive in a day or two. :wizard:

PixieDust32 said:
Mmm pumpkin butter is good, I cannot wait 'till the fall to get some. :teeth:

What do you use your pumpkin butter on Roxy?
I have tried passion fruit butter before-very yummy and I put that on my toast. :thumbsup2 .
There will most likely be the jam/jelly fall exchange so keep an eye out for it.

We used it on toast, crackers, cookies, bagels, specially DH, he loves pumpkin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter