***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Post here***COMPLETED

Mail lady just picked up my box, but she told me that it might go out on Monday :confused3
I'll check the conf# later. :thumbsup2

I did all my shopping Friday, got everything needed!!!! And a little extra. I'm gonna pack everything today and run it over to the postoffice tomorrow. I purchased bubble wrap and those packing peanuts. Don't want anything to break.

Nothing as arrived here yet.

peterpan.gif

:thumbsup2 Just 2 days to get those exchanges out. I can't wait to hear of all the yummy flavors out there.

FigmentLover said:
I did all my shopping Friday, got everything needed!!!! And a little extra. I'm gonna pack everything today and run it over to the postoffice tomorrow. I purchased bubble wrap and those packing peanuts. Don't want anything to break.

Nothing as arrived here yet.

peterpan.gif

What she said!! :lmao:

I found a bunch of jams, jellies and butters that I am now going to have to try after we finish our exchanged jellies off. Who knew this would start a new addiction?

babytrees said:
What she said!! :lmao:

I found a bunch of jams, jellies and butters that I am now going to have to try after we finish our exchanged jellies off. Who knew this would start a new addiction?

LOL, I like trying new jams and jellies. Not sure if I am addicted, but I'm sure you will see this exchange again.
Maybe in Sept. or Oct. when the other fall fruits come out-when would that be for everyone? And what type of fruits/jams/jellies would you find in your area?

::yes::, I hope that her and her husband Joe are okay.
Joe was to recieve an exchange and we have not yet heard from him yet about recieving.

My package was shipped off on Saturday - priority with delivery confirmation. Usually when I send anything from that particular post office, they arrive at their destination pretty quick, so we could hear about a delivery as early as tomorrow, I think.

I finished packing yesterday. Today, I'm off to the post office. I forgot to put a note in with my package, Oops *smacks forehead*, so I have a little note to send seperatly.

Oh right Patsy, my confirmation showed some activity today! :thumbsup2 It should be there in a couple of days, I hope. :goodvibes

bobbiwoz said:
USPS says it was delivered!!

Bobbi :banana:

Yes it was...but I didn't get home until after 9:30 last night. I did open it before I went to bed.

From Bobbi we got the following - made in Ohio:

blackberry jam
peach jam
apple butter
apple nut bread mix (I'll have to wait until after this heat wave before I turn on the oven to bake this - but I may take it to NJ for our vacation.)
banana taffy
strawberry taffy.

I'll be taking the taffy with me when we head to NJ on Friday and I may take one of the jams with me, although I haven't decided which. I can't wait to try these. I've never had peach - and I won't have to share with hubby since he doesn't really like peach. :)

Thank you Bobbi!!

Joe rec'd his package - thanks mommytotwo!

He rec'd a jar of guava jelly & a jar of papaya-pineapple jelly (yummy) also a pretty mug and a bag of 'ruff n' ready cookies.

Our packages are a bit delayed due to some unexpected dental surgery Joe had last week, I am very sorry to our exchange people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter