***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Send by-Wed. 9/27
Please post here after sending out your exchange, and tell us what yummy things you recieved here. popcorn::

I bought some jam at the farmers market last week. But my person doesn't like what I got. Darn, I'll have to keep for myself and find something new this Tuesday. I am so disappointed (NOT).

There is still 2 names to be recieved...so if you have not yet picked your info. up, please check your pm box.

I went shopping this weekend. My package went out in the mail this morning.

Did anyone recieve anything yet?

There is still two names left to be picked up :(.
Please pick them up.

One of my exchanges came today!!!

I received three jam/jellies
Papaya pineapple jam
Passion fruit jelly
Guava Jam........I fell in love with guava when I was in Maui :banana:
Hawaiian soda crackers
Pineapple hard candy
a pair of flip flops
shopping list pad
lotion
measuring cup

Thanks to momtotwo.......Patsy

I love all of it!

Hi, I got home late last night and there was a package waiting for me too from mommy totwo containing

: guava jelly, strawberry guava jam, mango pineapple jam, hawaiian soda
crackers, a bag of trail mix, some hazelnut candles, some cute black socks, a bear holding a heart magnetic list pad, and a bunch of cherries antenna topper. Wow what a awsome package. Thank you soooo much Patsy. I am very excited to try the jam & jelly! Thanks again! :dance3:

Hi all...

I sent Patsy's package out today via Priority Mail with delivery conf. It has to go all the way to Hawaii...this wins the prize for sure as the farthest I've ever sent a package. Enjoy!! I'll be in the World when it arrives. Hopefully it will get there safe and sound while I'm away.

I received a package from AlexWyattMommy with some VERY yummy things inside...

FIG jam!!
2 kinds of strawberry preserves (one homemade...yum)
rhubarb strawberry preserves
Organce marmalade

Being that I'm trying to watch my sugar she was nice enough to select some varieties without added sugar...which I TOTALLY appreciate. I can't wait to dig in!! :banana:

:confused3 :worried: :scratchin . I mailed my jams. My package delivery confirmation said it got where it was supossed to on Wednesday afternoon. No news :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter