It's true or just red herring?!!

Miriade

Mouseketeer
Hello, DiSers!:thumbsup2
I read sometime ago (and here's the thing I cannnot remember where) that those mini-fridges on the value resort won't be a special request which you'll have to paid extra for...
Is this really true?
Or just a long awaited rumour?!:sad:
As I booked my 2nd Anniversary trip to WDW AND I chose the same resort we went on our Honeymoon and it’s :hippie:PoPCentury!! pixiedust:
Thanks!
Miriade

WoW, that's a faaaaaaast reply!!!
Thanks!
My hubby will drink his pepsi cooooold!:)
Miriade

Mini-fridges were installed in all the values by April 2012. They are the size of a dorm fridge; you can see pics of them on the POP thread. They are located in the entertainment center.

FWIW, its referred to as a "beverage cooler" - smaller than the fridges at mods or deluxes, but will hold a couple drinks.

What I can do?:rotfl:
WDW sticks with Coca Cola Company productus all over the place and I don't know WHY but Zero Coke tastes absolutely different in U.S. than in São Paulo/Brazil... We could barely recognise it as the same beverage... soo, we switch to Pepsi or Sprite or tea , something other than coke :confused3

I think the fridges automatically shut off if you put pepsi in them...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter