Its Official....2013 Date and Rate Thread

6/21-6/23/2013 (2 nts)
HRH
Garden View-2 Queens
$327.66/Nt.
AAA (had to call, not available on line yet)
scouthawkk

Was originally booked in a standard view, 2 queens for $349/nt w/ no discount. And AAA for the standard is not yet available.

Good to know. I was trying AAA promo code online and no discount was coming up. I'll be there 2 weeks later and seem to be getting the same original rates you posted, so hoping I can do $327, as well...

Good to know. I was trying AAA promo code online and no discount was coming up. I'll be there 2 weeks later and seem to be getting the same original rates you posted, so hoping I can do $327, as well...

AAA rates do not come up online on the Loews or Universal site. You need to call to book or book through the AAA website.

10/9 - 10/12
PBH
Bayview 2 Q ***
10/9 & 10/10 $289.10 + & 10/11 $296.10 +
AAA/SMSM rate (told the two were the same for my dates/length of stay)
keishashadow

*** note: the above rates are for Garden view vs the Bayview I have booked, received it in lieu of typical 'complimentary' platinum parlour suite upgrade due to our visit falling in a black-out period.

I've yet to see the whole blackout schedule for 2013, if anybody has it please post.:) I did call the universal phone # for booking was told they didn't have a list per se...they had to check individual dates.:confused:

Please Delete:

10/1-10/5
RPR
standard King
$179 weekday / $219 weekend
SMSM
fizbobunny

Please Add:
10/1-10/5
HRH
standard double queen
$195 weekday / $239 weekend
SMSM
fizbobunny

10/9 - 10/12
PBH
Bayview 2 Q ***
10/9 & 10/10 $289.10 + & 10/11 $296.10 +
AAA/SMSM rate (told the two were the same for my dates/length of stay)
keishashadow

*** note: the above rates are for Garden view vs the Bayview I have booked, received it in lieu of typical 'complimentary' platinum parlour suite upgrade due to our visit falling in a black-out period.

I've yet to see the whole blackout schedule for 2013, if anybody has it please post.:) I did call the universal phone # for booking was told they didn't have a list per se...they had to check individual dates.:confused:

i called.
black out dates, for youfirst hotel room perks in October 2013, are all the fridays and saturdays.

6/1-6/7
RPR
standard room/2 Queens
6/1(Sat.) 189.00 6/2-6/7(Sun-Thurs) 164.00
APH
reelmom

I was very shocked that June AP rates were listed this early. So excited!

7/28-7/30
HRH
Garden View/2 queens
$314.10 night before taxes
AAA rate booked by calling hotel
lschism

3/21/2013-3/24/2013
RPR
Kids Suite
$525.60 3/21
$679.00 3/22 & 3/23

Hoping for military rate, but for now booked at this rate. I am assuming because my dates are during Spring Break and Mardi Gras my chances are pretty slim on a discount.

I actually moved my March reservation just this week to April due to my husband's deployment. I was able to get a Military Salute Rate when I moved it. Not sure if it was just timing and the rates just opened up? Or that the month of April was available for the discount and March was not. But I called every month since to July to see about the discount and it was never available for my March dates. Either way, we are excited for the savings and being able to still get to go. Here are the updated dates and rates.

4/11-4/13
RPR
Kids Suite
$415 avg daily rate ($402 Thur, $423 Fri & Sat)
Military Salute
disnewbie108

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!