It's my anniversary @ MyPoints!

DWofjdads2

I love my 1967 Camaro - zoom zoom
and they just gave me 10 points! WOO HOO!!

I feel so lucky!

Jackie

I knew they gave points on your birthday, but had no idea they gave points for your anniversary.

Thanks for the heads-up, Jackie.

That's news to me......wow that great!! I'll take whatever I can get.

Great! I didn't know they did that! I think it's coming up on my anniversary too!

A funny side note: When I first started doing rewards programs, I signed up at MyPoints along with every other one I heard about. I didn't like MyPoints because I didn't see how you could earn any points...I didn't even know about Max then. I never logged into the site, and I deleted emails from them about 3/4 of the time because I simply didn't know I could get points off them. About four months ago I started reading posts about Max & emails....logged into the site and had over 2000 points! I don't know how I even got 'em! I had my options set for low volumn of email and only had one interest checked! Go figure!

Wow, how exciting! Don't you love those surprises? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter