It's a sequel! AUGUST 2020 DCOM Exercise Challenge

We are glad to have you. Are you wanting to make your goal 930 minutes? If so, maybe you should raise it if you have already done 1227 minutes? Just let me know and I'll get you added to the main post. Sorry I didn't reply to you sooner!

Since it's been almost a week since I updated, we have lots of color changes!
PollyannaMom, Liddypool, sophy1996, TwilightSparkle, and I have all reached On Deck Orange.
Let's talk about the movie that inspired this color change name. The Suite Life Movie is a movie based on the Disney Channel show The Suite Life on Deck. It's a crazy, silly movie about a mad scientist conducting experiments on twins! To be honest this movie is kind of stupid, so I don't exactly recommend it, but if you like movies that make no sense then this might be for you!

ljcrochet has reached Proud Purple as well!
The Proud Family Movie inspired the name for the purple transformation. This is also a crazy, silly movie based on a TV show, but this one is also really funny too! The animation looks great! I don't know about you, but I miss 2D animated movies, so this is a treat to watch. The plot of this one is a little too wild to describe concisely here, but trust me when I say it's a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter