Item Traded Mods Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

delicious

I was princesstinytina on vmk but I am Mystery-Red
Up for trade is a Red (tent) TeePee. I will accept credits but not shopping sprees. Here is a list of the items I do not yet have, but I will look at all offers because some items I have I would not mind having more of.

here is a list of costumes I do not have:
Haunted Mansion Grey
Explorer Green (don't need shirt with camera)
Jack Sparrow

And here is a list of Parts I need to complete outfits:
Baseball Red Hat
cowboy shirt brown without vest

Hats I need that are not included in full outfits:
stitch

Magic: (all magic good)
Dancing Inferno

Furniture:
pink tiki idol
Haunted Mansion candlestick black and yellow
Grand ballroom organ orange
pirate player piano purple
underwater organ blue
hong kong disneyland poster green
typhoon lagoon crate green and red
monsters inc teleporters purple
Hong Kong Ship cyan and magenta
tea cup bright green
arials treasure cyan and yellow
ski chair blue
canoe red
pirate treasure chest purple
rocket chair cyan and green
number generator green, blue and red
flying saucer chairs cyan, green and yellow
glass slipper yellow
haunted mansion rocker red
candy caludron
disney cruise travel chest yellow and blue
50th directors chair blue and red

Pins
hanuted mansion hitchhiking ezra
hanuted mansion madame leota
holiday 2005
hong kong disneyland (the one with the emblem and the DH in the middle)
Hong Kong Disneyland hotel (not from the hotel pin set) the one with the castle)
atis scanner
atis mighty eye
holiday 2005
traveling stitch
insider tour pin (not the POTC one)

Fantasymooma you are no longer in the lead.

Cajunwdwfan, Goofeygeggy I am considering your offers

Fonna as much as I like the pink tiki, Cajunwdwfan and Goofeygeggy are in the lead

Fantasymooma you are no longer in the lead.

Cajunwdwfan, Goofeygeggy I am considering your offers

Fonna as much as I like the pink tiki, Cajunwdwfan and Goofeygeggy are in the lead

Offer withdrawn, good luck trading your tent.

Fonna you have now beat out Goofeygeggy, so it is between you and Cajunwdwfan at the moment

Well, since a Pink Tiki and 20K is equivalent to a Pink Slipper and 11K to you, I withdraw my offer. There's nothing I'm going to add since the apparent worth of items doesn't matter.

Thanks anyway.

Well, since a Pink Tiki and 20K is equivalent to a Pink Slipper and 11K to you, I withdraw my offer. There's nothing I'm going to add since the apparent worth of items doesn't matter.

Thanks anyway.

No need to withdraw your offer your offer was beat out, like i said. I did not say I was going to give it away tonight as I just listed it this afternoon. I like both the other offers because they each have an item I am interested in. I have not decided who will get the tent at this moment. And what an item is worth to you may not be the same worth to me.

just wanted to upgrade my offer a little
my new offer is

pink slipper and 13K credits

No need to withdraw your offer your offer was beat out, like i said. I did not say I was going to give it away tonight as I just listed it this afternoon. I like both the other offers because they each have an item I am interested in. I have not decided who will get the tent at this moment. And what an item is worth to you may not be the same worth to me.

With that in mind, I offer:

1x Pink Slipper
15K credits

after careful consideration I have decided that Fonna is in the lead with the pink tiki and 20K offer.
I will plan on ending this tonight.

She withdrew her offer this morning, so I'm not sure if she's interested anymore. Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't see that.

since fonna withdrew her offer, and I have a new offer from spongeblair I will have to say at this point spongeblair is now in the lead
I will be trading the tent tonight, if there are any more offers please post today

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter