Italy: Viva Italia Meets Thread

Did you book through a Travel Agent? If so, I'd check with them. Otherwise, I'd give ABD a call. I'd've thought you should have it by noe.

25 days!!! You'll be ther soon! :yay:

Sayhello

That's what happened to us. The "box" went to AAA and they called. This trip I booked myself. I want to make sure it arrives to our front door! LOLOLOL

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

A travel agent can request that "the Box" be delivered to your freont door.

All of my clients get the box at their requested address and you'd be eligible for our booking discounts.

Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

That's what happened to us. The "box" went to AAA and they called. This trip I booked myself. I want to make sure it arrives to our front door! LOLOLOL

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Did you book through a Travel Agent? If so, I'd check with them. Otherwise, I'd give ABD a call. I'd've thought you should have it by now.

25 days!!! You'll be there soon! :yay:

Sayhello

Our friend from the DIS works for Dreams Unlimited and our Gift Cards came from them today....Any day now for the box??? I'm going to touch base with her!

24 more days!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Came TODAY!!! I'm waiting for DH to open it...we will both be home at 930ish tonite!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Does anyone know where the mask-making is done in Venice? I'd like to start orienting myself to explore from there!

My better half and I will be headed to Italy this month with ABD. We can't wait!

I'm just trying not to overpack. Everything I have read urges you not to pack too much. Talk about a difficult concept!

My better half and I will be headed to Italy this month with ABD. We can't wait!

I'm just trying not to overpack. Everything I have read urges you not to pack too much. Talk about a difficult concept!

When are ya'll going???

We're off to ABD Italy next week!!!

(My "test pack" came in at 39 lbs....I should probably take something out, but...)

:moped::moped::moped:

We must be on the same Italy trip? May 9-17. We leave next week, and we're doing a pre-day in Rome.

I haven't done the test packing thingey yet. We were going to do it last weekend to see if there was anything else we needed, but last weekend turned out to be non-stop. Oh, well, we still have a few days to make sure everything fits into the suitcase...

We must be on the same Italy trip? May 9-17. We leave next week, and we're doing a pre-day in Rome.

I haven't done the test packing thingey yet. We were going to do it last weekend to see if there was anything else we needed, but last weekend turned out to be non-stop. Oh, well, we still have a few days to make sure everything fits into the suitcase...

YAY!!! We are going the same time!

It was hard to keep the packing down! I still need to do my carry-on, but am working two more days before vacation.

Nice to know someone else on the trip...looking forward to the 9th to meet everyone else!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Looking forward to seeing you in Rome! I can't wait to meet the rest of our travel group! I've done group walking tours before (in fact one of those led me to ABD, more or less), but I've never done a guided group tour like this before. I can't wait!

Looking forward to seeing you in Rome! I can't wait to meet the rest of our travel group! I've done group walking tours before (in fact one of those led me to ABD, more or less), but I've never done a guided group tour like this before. I can't wait!

This our first ABD trip....we are HUGE Disney people. Looking over the itinerary, we will be very busy and see lots! Sayhello knows all about ABD, as do others on this Thread. We were inspired to finally do ABD by some friends from the DisBoards...coincidentally...she also became our travel agent for this trip!!!

Let's GO!

:drive::moped::drive:<-----------no planes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!