It is always "Magic"al?

ToDisney

Disney and Scrapbooking Addict!!
We took our first Disney cruise May 17th. Now it's all we think about... planning the next Disney cruise. Are the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc as magical as the first or am I making it out to be something it wasn't? KWIM??

No, sometimes it's "Wonder" ful.....

For me, yes, the subsequent cruises have always been great. It hasn't gotten old for us in seven tries. Even #2, when I got the flu and had to wander around Philipsburg in search of Robitussin.

We have been on the Wonder twice and the second was more 'wonderful" than the first and we look forward to our first "Magical " cruise in less than 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!

Silly me... I couldn't think of anything that went with "Wonder"... LOL!! ;) Doh!!

We sailed on our 8th DCL cruise on 5/17/03 and it was even more Magical than the others....it just keeps getting better and better!!!

MJ

I think that each one is a little More Magical! We will be on our fifth this November and the girls and I have grown accustomed to calling the Magic our home. We know the ship inside and out, and we don't feel pressured to see every show, or to do everything in the labs because we have been there before. I am in the process of planning number 6, hopefully with the new Eastern trial itnerary. Go again and again it is good for the soul!!!

They just keep getting more Magical and Wonderful that we keep booking more of both. We just booked #5, along way from #33.

We just went on our 3rd on the 5/17/03 Eastern. We also have #4 booked for August 2004. Seems so far away, I can't stand to think I have to wait that long. C'mon Mega Million!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter