Issues logging in to MDE

mjmgsssp

DIS Veteran
Hello all,

Just curious is anyone else is recently (within the past 1-2 weeks) having issues logging into MDE, whether using a computer or mobile device? Recently, it doesn't like my password (although that hasn't changed), and I now have to get a 6-digit numeric code to log in EVERY time. Did I miss an update and this is the new norm?

Thanks!

I've been looking at mine every day for the last week (from home checking on wait times) and have had no problems. I did have to buy a new phone because mine was so old MDE said sorry, we can't function on that phone.

I had a problem with my iPad app last week. MDE logged me off, so I attempted to log in again and was “automagically” emailed a numeric code to allow me to log in. The log off/attempted log in/emailed numeric code sequence happened several times in a row before I just gave up. I tried again later and have had no problem since. Just your usual inexplicable Disney glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter