iso fun disney spring recommendations dinner with kids

kristennn

Mouseketeer
Looking to make a reservation for a fun/cool/interesting disney springs restaurant for a group of 9 with three kids - all girls ages 17, 11 and 7.

Maria and Enzo's has a spectacular setting (but maybe not so interesting for a 7-year-old) and great food. Edison has interesting stuff to look at and great live entertainment but tends toward oldies (Sinatra era) and is VERY loud if you're near the band. Has a few older-kid-friendly items like a terrific grilled cheese and several interesting mocktails.

The live music and irish dancing at Raglan Road is really fun with kids!

I feel like with the age-range of the kids this may be the best option. Ten years is a lot.

While the 7-year old might like T-Rex, the 17-year-old might find it eye-rolling.

If you are not looking to be entertained but have good food with a variety of choices I suggest Boathouse. We think it is cool and fun sitting outside by the water. But it depends on the personality of all. When you live where we live you appreciate the water as not something we experience daily.

If you are not looking to be entertained but have good food with a variety of choices I suggest Boathouse. We think it is cool and fun sitting outside by the water. But it depends on the personality of all. When you live where we live you appreciate the water as not something we experience daily.

If the amphicars are running and you sit outside you can watch them enter and exit the water.

I agree on the food - it's wonderful!!

Maria and Enzo's has a spectacular setting (but maybe not so interesting for a 7-year-old) and great food. Edison has interesting stuff to look at and great live entertainment but tends toward oldies (Sinatra era) and is VERY loud if you're near the band. Has a few older-kid-friendly items like a terrific grilled cheese and several interesting mocktails.
Idk. My kids (now 7&9) love Maria and enzos. They love Tanner, the violinist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter