Is wolfgang pucks express on the DDP??

square pond

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if that has changed since it is listed on allears net as a CS option but I thought I read it is not anymore?? Thanks for any info. :wave2:

Yes, WPE is on the dining plan, and I highly recommend it! I believe there were a couple of things you couldn't get, meatloaf being one of them (not to worry!), but the menu is pretty large and varied. We all enjoyed what we ordered, and the huge cookies were great to bring back to our room and enjoy later. It was our favorite CS meal of the trip :thumbsup2

We ate there on DP last Aug very yummy..BBQ chicken quesidilla is yummy! I had tiramasu for dessert.. You cant get the meatloaf on DP? I dont recall seeing meatloaf on the menu. Thats ok..I dont care for meatloaf just seems odd is it made of duck or something? lol

We just came back and at at the Wolf Gang Puck Express at the Marketplace twice!! I think it was our best counter service throughout our whole trip!
The Rosemary Chicken with Mashed potatoes were delicious!
My husband had the Barbecue Quasadillas and my son got the Margarita Chicken. We had 2 extra counter services left on our mail plan on our last day and got 2 extra meals that we all (6 of us) picked from. It was absolutely not a problem doing that they said! This place was YUM!

bluejasmine said:
We ate there on DP last Aug very yummy..BBQ chicken quesidilla is yummy! I had tiramasu for dessert.. You cant get the meatloaf on DP? I dont recall seeing meatloaf on the menu. Thats ok..I dont care for meatloaf just seems odd is it made of duck or something? lol
Maybe I dreamed up that meatloaf story, but I could have sworn they told us that meatloaf was not available on the dining plan. But I went to the menu page on allears and I didn't see any meatloaf either :rotfl: Someone please tell me I'm not crazy!

Aha! I'm not crazy after all! (Some might say that's debatable) I did a "search this forum" on meatloaf and found several threads where people said that meatloaf and ravioli weren't allowed on the dining plan at WPE. :woohoo:

During May, we went to Downtown Disney specifically to eat at WPE on the DDP. It was on the dining plan at the time but we ended not eating there after reviewing the menu. Nothing really struck us as something we wanted to eat. We ate at Earl of Sandwich instead - we found this to be an OK meal, nothing outstanding.

Are WPE and EofS close enough together that DD and I could have WWP and DH can get a tuna sandwich at EofS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter