Is there an October 2011 codes watch?

Great that's what I'll do. I'll call and ask to add a second room to my pin code reservation. Then call back and cancel the previous reservation that my dad currently has.

double good news! I called this morning and spoke with a CM that knows what's going on. I was able to apply my pin code to my dad's reservation, saving him just as much as I did. Thanks to maiapapaya, for suggesting I call back. Were officially waiting for our trip to the WL!

Just checked mail box and I have a PIN good for 35% value and mods and 40% deluxe and villas. The dates cover all but the last day of our trip.
2/27-3/5, 5/8-5/27, 5/31-6/4, 8/21-10/8, 10/23-10/29, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/24.

Time to book!

:cool1: THANK YOU!! I called and had a pin that has saved us thousands on our October reservation at Bay Lake Towers!! Yippee!! :yay:

I'm so envious of all of you! :) Are these pins good throughout the entire month of October?

There is one person that reported no blackouts in October, and I need that deal because we want to go Columbus Day weekend which is blacked out from most PIN's.

double good news! I called this morning and spoke with a CM that knows what's going on. I was able to apply my pin code to my dad's reservation, saving him just as much as I did. Thanks to maiapapaya, for suggesting I call back. Were officially waiting for our trip to the WL!

You're welcome. So glad I could help!

I just called this am to check on my reservation for October and to see if there were any pins attached to mine or my husband's names. The lady I spoke with said that now they are only emailing or mailing pin codes and that they are no longer "in the system". She said that if we receive a code, we can call it in and they will update our reservation. I can never figure out Disney when it comes to the codes and how some people have new pins attached to their names, and then the answer I got indicated that that shouldn't be the case. Grrrr. Really hoping for something in my email or mail. Time to update my profile on disney.com I guess and hope that helps!

I hate how the CM's are so inconsistent!!!!:scared1::scared1:

I just got off the phone with probably the nicest CM ever.......and than we get cut off..ugh......Yes....pin and they let me book 3 rooms under that discount....

YIPPEEE!!!!!!

I just called this am to check on my reservation for October and to see if there were any pins attached to mine or my husband's names. The lady I spoke with said that now they are only emailing or mailing pin codes and that they are no longer "in the system". She said that if we receive a code, we can call it in and they will update our reservation. I can never figure out Disney when it comes to the codes and how some people have new pins attached to their names, and then the answer I got indicated that that shouldn't be the case. Grrrr. Really hoping for something in my email or mail. Time to update my profile on disney.com I guess and hope that helps!

Call again and speak to someone else.

There is one person that reported no blackouts in October, and I need that deal because we want to go Columbus Day weekend which is blacked out from most PIN's.

Thank you! That's what I need to, one code good for all of October.

Well good luck to us! I have my doubts but am trying to be hopeful....

Me too! I save all of my Disney emails. Here is what was sent to me on 8/31/10:

30% Value
35% Moderate
40% Deluxe

For stays most nights 10/3/10–11/23/10 and 11/27/10–12/25/10.

So maybe? Just maybe? :goodvibes

The CM was awesome. They found a pin attached to my name with no blackout dates from Jan until December. Also, I could book up to 3 rooms with that code.;) I couldn't believe it.

The CM was awesome. They found a pin attached to my name with no blackout dates from Jan until December. Also, I could book up to 3 rooms with that code.;) I couldn't believe it.

Are you serious?? No blackouts the entire year....even Easter, Christmas, Tgiving? Wow! Send some luck my way please!! Congrats!

Guess I should call before I pay off my trip!

I received a pincode via email!! Yay! Too bad two weeks are blacked out for October. Ugh. Now I have to decide if it's worth changing my dates. I wish those two weeks in October weren't blacked out.

For stays most nights:
2/27–3/5, 5/8–5/27, 5/31–6/4, 8/21–10/8, 10/23–10/29, 11/13–11/19, 11/27–12/3 and 12/11–12/24/11.

This is the pin I had attached to my name when I called...

I received a pincode via email!! Yay! Too bad two weeks are blacked out for October. Ugh. Now I have to decide if it's worth changing my dates. I wish those two weeks in October weren't blacked out.

For stays most nights:
2/27–3/5, 5/8–5/27, 5/31–6/4, 8/21–10/8, 10/23–10/29, 11/13–11/19, 11/27–12/3 and 12/11–12/24/11.

For stays most nights:

I think our only hope is to get that golden pin with no blackouts. I think the general public deals and also the bulk of the pin deals are going to exclude our October dates. Are you looking for Columbus Day weekend like we are?

I think our only hope is to get that golden pin with no blackouts. I think the general public deals and also the bulk of the pin deals are going to exclude our October dates. Are you looking for Columbus Day weekend like we are?

I think you are right. We're shooting for the week after actually. We live in Minnesota, so have two days off from school that week for MEA break. It would work great with the kids' school schedules. Crossing my fingers for both of us!

I too got the pin code for 35% and 40% off. I am debating my dates, but looking at the first week in October. I would still be interested to see if free dining would be a better deal for me during this trip, but I'll book for now with this pin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter