Is there an October 2011 codes watch?

Were looking to be there during the week of Oct 21st (sons bday). Also anxiously awaiting a free dining. It's our first trip and were prob staying at the allstar sports. I guess time will tell:thumbsup2

I wanna know if I can pay for my trip via disney giftcards that I'm seeing at Giant Eagle if booked through small world ?

We are in! I booked last week for Oct, 1-15 (will change whenever I see the school calendar for only one of those weeks.) We booked CBR, pirate room!

Come on free dining!!!!!

we just returned and i am already wanting to go back!!! the weather was record highs 85-93....but i cant complain because when we returned our first night it was 32 here---yikes!
we had free dining which was great but i am curious i punched in the same dates for 2011 and there was no free dining and the rate went up 1500...?:confused3
how do the 40% codes come about??? also do u think they will quit the free dining for next fall???

we just returned and i am already wanting to go back!!! the weather was record highs 85-93....but i cant complain because when we returned our first night it was 32 here---yikes!
we had free dining which was great but i am curious i punched in the same dates for 2011 and there was no free dining and the rate went up 1500...?:confused3
how do the 40% codes come about??? also do u think they will quit the free dining for next fall???

As of now, free dining dates have only been released through the end of September for 2011. We are all hoping they'll be extended into Oct, Nov & Dec like this year, but no guarantees. Likewise, the % off rates only go through mid February right now (last I checked). I'm waiting for the free dining, so not paying attention to much else.

Just booked the beach club for oct 19th for a week 2011. Not use to paying the full price so I seriously hope a discount is announced.

I still need to actually book so we have a room. :) I just cannot decide between two resorts though!

What were the October deals this year? Does anyone know?

Just canceled our March 2011 trip:sad1: but now were looking at Oct 15-22. We will have both Halloween Party and F&W.

Really wanting to stay at Poly, but told my DS who is 17 that to stay there we need a 40% discount. Also thinking about buying A.P.'s with this tax return and then the Oct trip money wise wont feel so tight.

Brooke:goodvibes

I'm in!!! We took a kid-less trip last month for F&WF and I am hoping we can do it again next October. Loved that time of year! We scored a 40% off PIN this year and hoping for something as good for next year!

FYI - the Gartner convention will be from the 16-21st. It takes over the Dolphin, Swan and Beach/Yacht conference centers, and all the hotels around there. I'd avoid Epcot and the resorts around the lake. Note that this year they got 40% increase in attendance from 2009, which means, more people have been attending.

Also, avoid F&W in the evening (except for the event night - usually Tuesday), since most conventionears get cheap tickets for after 6pm. In fact, this year, they even had special tickets combined with F&W purchases.

Count us in too!!!!:flower3: We are hoping to go early in October next year. We just got back on Sunday from a fabulous trip and are ready to go back!!!!!:lmao: Here's hoping for a discount PIN again......would really love to try the Poly. If not we'll return to CSR. Either way, I just can't wait!!!!:goodvibes

Also, hoping for free dining in Oct. Since fre diningi s only offer until Sept thus far that's when we are going ot book for. But with oldset son playing soccer it would be great to be able to go with free dining in Late Oct to avoid him missing any games. We always love to go in Oct. Crouds are a little lighter, weather is bearable, and food/wine festival is in full swing. Fingers crossed. How long until we might see something for us hopefulls?

I bet they'll add October eventually. I had our trip planned for MNSSHP and luckily caught the last day of free dining on the first day of our trip!

Count us in too!!!!:flower3: We are hoping to go early in October next year. We just got back on Sunday from a fabulous trip and are ready to go back!!!!!:lmao: Here's hoping for a discount PIN again......would really love to try the Poly. If not we'll return to CSR. Either way, I just can't wait!!!!:goodvibes

How were the crowds. This will be our first October trip, we normally go in September?

We are thinking very seriously about switching our trip from Nov/Dec 2011 to last week of October so subbing in hopes of a room discount or FD

We Did It ! Going to the World Oct 23-29 2011 !

Looking for one too! We're going the 23rd - 30th of October 2011 @ the Port Orleans Riverside

Count me in again, we just got back from a trip (Oct30-Nov 3) and we will be doing it again in 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter