Is there an October 2011 codes watch?

I'd love to get a code too.....we are hoping to go in Oct '11 (not sure when, depends on the school calendar which hasn't been posted yet). 40% off a room or free dining would sure help a bunch!

We will be going next year for our 15th anniversary (today is 14 :lovestruc) and would love to stay a night or two at the Poly. We are DVC Members and will be booking BCV next month but if a code came out, maybe we could try that. :goodvibes

We are going 10-22-11 through 10-26-11 followed by a three day cruise on the Dream. We REALLY need a discount code. It will be me, DH, DS. DDIL & DGS (for his 1st trip). They would never be able to go to WDW unless we take them. Hoping & praying for a discount code so we can stay on site. :goodvibes

We already booked FDing for the last full week in September....their end date was strange this year in that it ends on a Thursday...odd. Anyhow, I really really hope they extend it in to October so we can go later for better/cooler weather. This year was nice from October 2nd through the 10th....still I'd like to go maybe a week or two later. I might even consider paying for the Dining plan if a good room code came out.

We already booked FDing for the last full week in September....their end date was strange this year in that it ends on a Thursday...odd. Anyhow, I really really hope they extend it in to October so we can go later for better/cooler weather. This year was nice from October 2nd through the 10th....still I'd like to go maybe a week or two later. I might even consider paying for the Dining plan if a good room code came out.

Ditto!!

Deb

Count us in! We LOVE October in Disney...and really hope for FD. Haven't decided what dates yet...we'll see.

Also hoping for 40% off or free dining in October 2011! We are going October 15-20 to celebrate youngest dd's birthday. Those dates were blacked out this year until August when new promo's were released. So since I can't change the birthdate :lmao:, we are booked and keeping fingers crossed that a discount will be out for our dates - even if it isn't released until next August!!!

so, based on all the trip reports coming back that the parks are much more crowded then expected, is anybody starting to second guess going in October?

We really have October or January to go (between work, kids school and DD's dance competitions). With work, October is better then Jan so we were thinking of October (and it is sooner ;) ). But, reading all the reports now I am starting to worry that maybe we should try Jan again :confused3 DH does NOT do crowds at all, and loved going in Jan the last two times.

I've always used TGM so would have a plan, but now I am all :confused3:confused3 anyone else.

I'm in! :) We're planning for Oct 19th - 26th. We live in MN so have two days off for MEA break. That helps, especially since my kiddos are getting older. I'm thinking either CBR or AsMu Family Suite, depending on who gets to come on this trip.

We're in! Booking 10/23 - 28 next year so we're hoping for FD love or 40% off at the Poly!! Come on, no Whammys!! :woohoo:

We are planning for next October, mid-month.

While I'm glad they are announcing things early for us over-planners it kinda stinks that all the announced discounts end two weeks before our dates!

Anyone have any ideas/predictions about when they will announce things for the fall? Hope we don't have to wait until July or August!

PHXscuba

We are planning Oct 4-9, 2011. I am REALLY hoping for a 40% off room discount. Otherwise we are going to have to stay at a moderate and I really want to stay at a deluxe.

I called Disney yesterday and asked about discounts and he said that most likely things for next fall would be out in April.

Looking to do another girl's only trip with my sister, and maybe her daughters too. The dates would be October 20-24. I would love to do the Poly, but the Dolphin resort sounds more likely. Being on the boardwalk during the Food and Wine festival wouldn't be a bad thing.:)

We'll be there Oct 14-23! I am already booked at POFQ and willing to pay rack rate if need be, but I wouldn't turn down some sort of offer if it came along (even "free" dining). Figure at this point the cost can only get better!

We are going for the first time in Oct(normally go in the summer). Are the crowds less in Oct versus July? We will be there Oct 6-9th. Can't wait we are surprising my DD with her first MNSSHP!:goodvibes

I'm in! Like some of you, I am considering booking dates in September (to guarantee us free dining), but really want to go Oct 19th-26th. (For cooler temps hopefully).

What codes/discounts are normally offered in October??

subscribing! We've gone in September our past two trips but I would love to be at Epcot for Food & Wine :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter