Is there an April roll call?

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
If not...............let's start one!!

I will be there April 17-23 at BWV...................me, DH, 2 DD's and possilby a friend of DD!!

We will be doing alot of R & R at the pool!!!! Haven't decided on how much park time we intend to do (if any!!).

Let's keep this roll call going!
I will be going home-SSR for the first time! It will be myself and my dad. We will be there 4/17-4/22.
Can't wait!

Count us in! Our family will be at BWV April 22nd - May 1st. First time in a Grand Villa!

Yep, we're going back in April too, 4/15-4/23 scholl vacation week. We've got our family of 4, plus grandparents and soon to be 10 yr old niece (as a birthday present!). We bought the airfare at 331 days (at midnight) and managed to get 3 of our party of 7 on SkyMiles points; the rest were pretty expensive though.pirate:

We got a great General Public code for AKL for the first weekend (2 rooms), the BWV Std View for the rest (2BR), tho we're still waitlisted at BCV.

We will be staying at the BWV 2 bdrms BW view this trip Apr-21 thru Apr-25 and we will be doing alot of pool time also.

Myself, DH, and 8 yr od DS and DD

4/15 we check in at ASMU :cheer2:

4/16 - 4/20 a studio at the BCV. First visit to our home resort. :thewave:

4/21 - 4/23 we are on the Wonder :boat:

4/24 - 4/26 a studioo at VWL :jumping1:

Hopefully we will meet some Disers :wave:

Hey Everyone!

Myself, DD9 , and my mom will be at VWL 15 - 19 and then over to BWV 19-23. We can't wait! My Sis-in-law will be meeting us at times, with twin 2 year olds (a boy and a girl) and my 5yr neice. My sister's family of 5 will be visiting at times too. I'm going to get a Dis shirt from here so people can say "hi!"
~Liz

Ours is last week in March, first week in April.

OKW-March 24th - April 3rd
AKL Conceirge-April 3rd - April 8th :rockband:

We are taking my sister & her family for their first WDW vacation. We'll be at BCV 4/10 - 4/15.

Nancy :earsgirl:

I'll just miss everyone! We arrive April 10 and leave on the 17th. I cannot wait for OKW - I am really homesick and missing sunshine and WARMTH!!! :charac2:

We will be at BWV the first week of April. Staying in a preferred view studio. First visit to BWV, so we are really looking forward to it.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

lenshanem said:
OKW
4/3 - 4/10

Say hello if you see us! :wave:

We will be at OKW from the 3rd til that weekend as well! We should caravan from Atlanta (especially if you can make it in 6.5 hours again lol!!!)

My self, hubby, 5 and 3 year old sons (2 and 4 now - but birthday's are a comin!) and our good friends and their 2 year old little girl for their first trip! I cannot wait!

lllovell, that is funny. I was just chatting with another DISer from the Atlanta area who is also staying at OKW that week and leaving that same day.

I think traffic is gonna be awful! How many counties are out that week? Mass exodus to Florida... I don't know if you realized this yet, but we lose an hour right off the bat. It is daylight savings time!

We'll be in my new Ford Freestyle, red with Minnie antenna topper. :earsgirl:

If you see us please say hello! I'm hoping the girls get lots of slide time in!

Two middle aged Wisconsinites (please, don't moo) visiting VWL from April 17 to the 22nd! Can't wait to be "home" again! Trying out Vic and Al's for the first time and looking forward to it. :cool1:

Hope everybody's April trip is magical!

facebook twitter