Is there a way around this ticketing issue?

slickpoetry

Super Planner
Never experienced this before. Our vacation starts on a Sunday but we wanted to be in the parks Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. (other days would be rest days and a MNSSHP)

I just went to buy my three day-passes, and in the fine print it says if I start on Sunday I have to use the tickets up by Thursday. Which was not my plan.

Does Disney offer any flexibility on this? Do I need to call?

Never experienced this before. Our vacation starts on a Sunday but we wanted to be in the parks Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. (other days would be rest days and a MNSSHP)

I just went to buy my three day-passes, and in the fine print it says if I start on Sunday I have to use the tickets up by Thursday. Which was not my plan.

If staying on property you could book a package which (I believe) makes your tickets good for length of stay.

I don't know that there is anything you can do. A 3-Day ticket expires 5 days after the start date. This is due to the variable pricing by date. I actually didn't realist that was the case and it seems pretty tight, but that is the current system.

Have you priced out the new 4 day ticket, $99 per day offer instead? It might not be that much more expensive than your three day tickets.

I have a friend with this same problem - so I am curious what others have done to cope with this.

Have you priced out the new 4 day ticket, $99 per day offer instead? It might not be that much more expensive than your three day tickets.

I haven't looked at that yet because we literally can't do 4 days park days (long story) but I will look now. If three days is going to be more expensive I'll just buy the four day pass and not use it all. thanks!

I have a friend with this same problem - so I am curious what others have done to cope with this.
Seems like Disney isn't flexible on this which means I'll have to buy a 2-day pass and a 1-day pass, and give up the pricing discount.

The 4 Park Magic Ticket:

No theme park reservations are needed.

Ticket is valid for admission June 1, 2023 through September 29, 2023

(subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023)

Ticket must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 29, 2023, whichever comes first.

The 4 Park Magic Ticket:

No theme park reservations are needed.

Ticket is valid for admission June 1, 2023 through September 29, 2023

(subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023)

Ticket must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 29, 2023, whichever comes first.

I just looked at this based on an earlier suggestion and it is $2 cheaper than buying a 3-day pass! lol. I guess I know what my solution is now. :)

Is this ticket only good for a park on each day? So you can't do Epcot twice and not do another park, right?

Good suggestion, rn the 4 day, 1 park only/day is cheaper than 3 days of tix- I checked them since we only have 3 days too and I'm going to buy the 4 day tix/no res required tix since it's cheaper.

@slickpoetry FYI below​

Offer Details​

Ticket Use Dates
Ticket valid from June 1 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4, and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket is not valid for admission on blockout dates.

Important Details

• The 4-Park Magic Ticket includes one admission to each of the Walt Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom park, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park) for a total of 4 admissions, on 4 separate days.
  • Limit one admission per theme park, and one theme park per day. Ticket may not be used to enter the same theme park more than once.
  • The 4-Park Magic Ticket is subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4, and September 1 to September 4, 2023. Ticket is not valid for admission on blockout dates.
  • Ticket expires within 7 days of first use or on September 29, 2023, whichever occurs first.
  • All tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable, and exclude activities/events separately priced.
  • This ticket cannot be upgraded or otherwise modified. After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
  • Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
  • Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Admission to a theme park is not guaranteed.

Good suggestion, rn the 4 day, 1 park only/day is cheaper than 3 days of tix- I checked them since we only have 3 days too and I'm going to buy the 4 day tix/no res required tix since it's cheaper.

@slickpoetry FYI below​

Offer Details​

Ticket Use Dates
Ticket valid from June 1 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4, and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket is not valid for admission on blockout dates.

Important Details

• The 4-Park Magic Ticket includes one admission to each of the Walt Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom park, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park) for a total of 4 admissions, on 4 separate days.
  • Limit one admission per theme park, and one theme park per day. Ticket may not be used to enter the same theme park more than once.
  • The 4-Park Magic Ticket is subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4, and September 1 to September 4, 2023. Ticket is not valid for admission on blockout dates.
  • Ticket expires within 7 days of first use or on September 29, 2023, whichever occurs first.
  • All tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable, and exclude activities/events separately priced.
  • This ticket cannot be upgraded or otherwise modified. After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
  • Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Admission to a theme park is not guaranteed.
Just wanted to confirm you can only enter each park once with this type of ticket. As long as you're only going to each park once then this ticket should work for you.

Just wanted to confirm you can only enter each park once with this type of ticket. As long as you're only going to each park once then this ticket should work for you.
Yup, skipping AK. I contemplated leaving home a little earlier so we could arrive and hit AK earlier but tbh I don't feel compelled to "use the ticket" to ride 3 or 4 rides only. We would rather hang out at our resort and DS. I feel weird wasting a day's ticket, but it's about $150 less so it's a no brainer.

@slickpoetry FYI below​

Offer Details​

Ticket Use Dates

Important Details

Wow! Not as good a deal as I thought at first when perusing all the fine print. Having only one park a day is fine but not being able to enter a park more than once on the same day 😳. I'm not an all-day park person anymore and I love having dinner in the parks. That would just about kill me at this stage of my life. That's for the young'uns!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!