Is there a way around this ticketing issue?

Wow! Not as good a deal as I thought at first when perusing all the fine print. Having only one park a day is fine but not being able to enter a park more than once on the same day 😳. I'm not an all-day park person anymore and I love having dinner in the parks. That would just about kill me at this stage of my life. That's for the young'uns!
You can re-enter the park in the same day, you just can't revisit the same park more than one time, so essentially it's 4 parks over 4 days. You can leave and re-enter in the same day, just has to be that same park.

You can re-enter the park in the same day, you just can't revisit the same park more than one time, so essentially it's 4 parks over 4 days. You can leave and re-enter in the same day, just has to be that same park.
oh okay! I read it wrong...ugh! I'm too old for this stuff! 😩

I believe it just means that you can't choose the same park for multiple days, that you couldn't exit and reenter the same park on the same day. I think that's to be read that you can't, for example, go to MK twice & skip AK.
Thank you! Oh boy!o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter