Is there a site that lists yearly "events" at Disney?

Padme

Mouseketeer
Ok, I didn't know how to word the title.

Everytime someone asks about the best times to visit DW, there are usually comments that mention different events going on that would cause an increase in crowds- times when groups are going to be there.

I'm talking about marathons, cheerleading competitions, golfing, teachers conferences, etc. Can't think of the actual names right now, but hopefully you get what I'm asking. :D

Anyway, is there somewhere that lists when these events are scheduled? If not, does anyone care to add the approxiamate weeks that they take place?
Any comments on crowds if you have been there during those times?

Thanks!!

I would try www.wdwig.com I know I was just looking something over on the site and found out there is a huge cheerleading competition while I am in the world. The explore this site and see if they have anything. At any event you can go to the WDW Wide World of Sorts site and they list the events at the sports complex like the cheerleading competition and oters.

Hope this gets you at least going in the right direction:wave2:

At disney.com, you can go to destinations and then to WDW. It has link for events. You can plug in your vacation dates and it will give you everything that's happening during your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter