• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Nemesis out there?

I was just thinking of Myhos today and I would have to say the food is better than Emeril's (and cheaper too!). Emeril's does have a different flavor, but for the prices and the food you get, I don't think you can beat Mythos. :)

Now Universal will probably use it in their ads now. :)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I was just thinking of Myhos today and I would have to say the food is better than Emeril's (and cheaper too!). Emeril's does have a different flavor, but for the prices and the food you get, I don't think you can beat Mythos. :)

Now Universal will probably use it in their ads now. :)

barry you are an advertising genius:smooth:

mib- Cool, that you're coming in, Unfortunately, I won't be in till 2:30. No, no raise. Universal only gives those at our annual performance evaluations. No, no one lodged a guest service letter mentioning me. BOH rarely gets mentioned, except comments like "great food" etc. Jorge was talking to our Director of food services about the whole internet phenomenon and the restaraunt, and she wanted to meet me. Cool!

Robin-Hey there! Hope eevrything's going ok. Look forward to seeing you again.

Barry-I appreciate the compliment on the sushi. That's one of our signature dishes, with the elaborate drizzle somewhat difficult to do. Oh, and I'm a handsome lad?!? Hehe, once again, my girlfriend agrees with you! ;)

the secondcook, are you really planning what athena said you were planning on doing next weekend????:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter