• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Nemesis out there?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
During the Sunday Universal meet, we had lunch at Mythos and were served by Nemesis. She was extremely friendly. She took down the URL for the DIS. Are you out there, Nemesis? If so, come on down and introduce yourself!

Remember to give her a big tip because she needs to pay for tuition. :)

hey K , KJ , J. dial in and say hi. we also got to meet the second cook. he makes a mean appetizer.:smooth:

I'll be on the lookout for Nemesis this week. I'll be sure to tell her to tune in and read a post about her;) Maybe she already has:confused: Hoping to meet Randy as well.
Hey MIB9's.....what's your favorite dish there?

they have grilled sea scallops in chili-barbaque-hollandaise sauce with bacon on top all nestled in a bead of shredded potatoes and exotic vegetables.

the shrip tasso is superb as well.

remember that NEMISIS is just the name tag of a certain god or goddess that they put on that day. she could be persephone tomorrow.

Or HARE today GOON tomorrow
sorry just a very old joke that came to mind!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for that info! I had no idea they switched name tags!! Can you imagine the laugh they would have had? Okay nevermind...going, eating,enjoying and minding my own business! LOL

Shrimp sounds great so does the scallops (minus the bacon) I love anything spicy!

HARE today GOON tomorrow......hee hee:D

Personally I am in hopes of a god serving me......HA!:D

JR,

my wife has a shirt that says: "She, who must be obeyed"

:D

you can have the gods, its the goddess's that have thier own way

i remember the gods of Zues, Posidon, Hades, and so forth but i must have been out the day they talked about RANDY.

I took 4 years of Latin in high school and I don't recall Randy or Lord Darkenon during mythology discussions.

The day you skipped, you missed the class on IOATECH, god of theme park rides. Flip back, I'm there, really.

With the exception of servers that pick up a shift, or do once a month shift, all servers wear their god nametags every shift. Nemesis is always Laurie.

Originally posted by zeusofmythos
With the exception of servers that pick up a shift, or do once a month shift, all servers wear their god nametags every shift. Nemesis is always Laurie.

great to see another MYTHOS post it person on the boards. since i eat there way to often i must have seen a pick-up shift with a tag on that i had just seen two days before on a different person.

while you are there!! how do we get the big guy chef to OK great creations by mark faster or at all?????

Actually, my girlfriend tends to think I'm a god, but that's a whole nother ball o wax! *As she hits me in the noggin*.

Barry and Kevin, it was great to meet you two finally, after posting on here for, oh....7 or 8 months now. I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, and your "mean appetizer"!

It's cool, because we had three tables or so in a matter or days asking for me and mentioning this board. Jorge, the gm (zeusofmythos) informed IOA's director of food services because of you guys. I REALLY appreciate it.

Right now, both Chef Mark and our Executive Chef, Steven Jayson, are on vacation. Menu changes are kind of on hault until then, but they should be returning soon.

Talk to you all later!

Randy

Well we look forward to seeing you also when we return in December. Look for us the week of Christmas. If it does not seem to busy we may ask to meet you too. Hope you don't mind.

Randy is a handsome lad, but as he said, he has a girlfriend. Sorry, ladies, you will just have to deal with Spider-Man. :)

BTW, I loved the shrimp tempura appetizer! :bounce:

Deal with Spiderman? He is HARDLY one you have to settle for!

It is sooo cool to have all of these esteemed members of my newest FAVE restaurant on board. :wave: Welcome zeusofmythos and Hi :wave: TheSecondCook! At least now I don't have to make an idiot out of myself asking for your username anymore!

will probably see you tomorrow at about 1:00 pm. Does that mean zeusofmythos put you in for a raise???? or was it along the lines of a person stopping at guest services and lodging a COMPLIMENT and mentioning your name in the process???.

I think it is something that mythos people are thrilled to have disboarders come in. as great as Mythos is i think the disboarders are thrilled to have people of your caliber there making each food presentation the very best you can. WE THANK YOU. :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Robinrs
Deal with Spiderman? He is HARDLY one you have to settle for!

It is sooo cool to have all of these esteemed members of my newest FAVE restaurant on board. :wave: Welcome zeusofmythos and Hi :wave: TheSecondCook! At least now I don't have to make an idiot out of myself asking for your username anymore!

Hey Robinrs, now that the season is winding down for the georgia peach, they have a pear cobbler in the wings i have been trying to get them to put on the menu. They served it at the last wine and food event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter