is meal plan available 8/13-8/27?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
just reading over the diff pkgs - am i right that we need to add this onto our hotel stays? looks like its not avail 8/13-8/27?
how much does the meal plan come out to per day? Im thinking for ea of us we'll be spending at least $35/day
can I get this for just our pop 5night stay and our wl 3night stay? think so as long as its booked separately? and that last meal plan day can be used after we check out of WL?

I am not aware of any date restrictions, but the one important thing is that you can only get the dining plan if you book a package, including room, tickets, and dining. So if you are changing resorts, you would have to have two different packages, with two sets of tickets. The cost is $35 plus 11.5% tax, which brings it to just under $40 per day for each adult. The dining plan expires at midnight on checkout day.

Hope this helps!

Meredith

I believe the maximum stay is 8 days, maybe that's why it's showing not available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter