Is Exotic Rasul part of Romantic Escape package??

golfermike35

Vacation Fans
I'm a little confused...i thought that I read somewhere that it was included...or was it just access to the spa facility?:banana:

No, there are passes to the rain forrest room with the package. Before this changed a couple years ago it included a couples massage but that was a while ago.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...le?name=RomanticEscapeAtSeaPackagesDetailPage

Romantic Escape

Sip champagne as you sail on a romantic fairy tale voyage to the Bahamas or the Caribbean. Discover special Disney touches: a romantic gift left in your room, priority seating at the exquisite Palo restaurant, a Tropical Rain Forest room pass at the Vista Spa & Salon and more.

On board, you'll receive:

Priority Seating at Palo
Bottle of wine from the Premium Wine List (one night)
Tropical Rain Forest pass for two at the Vista Spa & Salon (length of cruise)
Romantic gift amenity delivered to your stateroom (one per package)
Romance turndown service (one night)
Champagne breakfast in bed (one morning)
How to Book
To add this package to a new cruise reservation you must be age 18 and over. Guests must be 21 years or older to receive gifts with alcohol. If you are under 21, another non-alcoholic gift will be substituted. Go to Reservations and add the package from the Customize Cruise page of the Reservations process. Be sure to use the booking code "ROM."

To add this package to an existing reservation, please call Disney Cruise Line® at (800) 951-3532† or contact your travel agent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter