Is everyone getting their FP+ Selections 60 days out with no problem?

Thanks for clearing that up. Do you have to go through all three options or can you just pick the first one and then start rearranging?
You can just pick the first one. I think that all 3 bundled options are created simultaneously, but you can pick whichever one you want.

We have a party of six that will be doing different things at different times. I can customize the FP+ times down to the individual person level correct? We aren't locked in to all six of us doing the same things in the same park?

We have a party of six that will be doing different things at different times. I can customize the FP+ times down to the individual person level correct? We aren't locked in to all six of us doing the same things in the same park?
That's correct. You can Modify into as many subgroupings as you need.

If you want to change parks, use the app and Modify > Replace for only those who need the change.

I booked 50 days out for trip in a couple of weeks and got all the FP+ we wanted (didn't need A&E), including Test Track, SDMT, TSMM.

On Monday, 2/22, I booked FPs for Tuesday @ DHS and got TSMM for 11:00a, ST, and ToT. There were a number of time slots available for all three rides. I Modified some times and choices just to see what was available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter