Is everyone getting their FP+ Selections 60 days out with no problem?

gorjus121

DIS Veteran
We can select our fast passes this weekend. Has everyone staying on-site been able to get all their fast pass selections at 60 days out with no problem? I'm also curious if it's been difficult to get test track at Epcot with all the other closures. We have a 6 day park ticket.

Last edited:
We will be going here in a few days (slower period), and we got everything we wanted. I logged on at midnight, and it was easy. Even looked the next afternoon, and you could still get anything you wanted (including A&E as well as 7D). Now, not sure if it's like that the busiest weeks, but we had no issues.

I'm going the week before Easter - projected to be a 9/10 crowd level. I didn't book until 54 days out, so was way behind, but had no issues getting 7DMT, Test Track, etc. We did not try for Anna/Elsa M&G because my boys aren't interested.

I just booked mine at midnight on my 60th day this past weekend. I was able to get everything I wanted, although the system remains obtuse in that you have to select exactly the opposite times that you want and then move each FP one at a time. All in all, (using a tablet), I got 6 days worth of FPs adjusted to my liking in 18 minutes. My wife, who was lying next to me, said "This is nuts. How do any first timers get what they want?" So as long as you know to strike early, you will get everything you want. The next morning there was one FP that I wanted to tweak by half an hour and I could not as that time slot was gone. But times adjacent to that were available.

One thing that bothered me about my experience was that Touring Plans sent me an email in advance telling me when my time to book would commence. Good on them. Disney? They sent me an email on my 58th day out telling me that I could now book my FPs. Pretty lousy that TP gives me a better heads up than Disney.

We're going in 20 days- high crowds predicted and we got everything we wanted at the exact times we wanted at 60 days out- including Anna&Elsa and 7DMT.

Hi ! We just made our fast pass selections yesterday (our 60 day mark) and had no problems whatsoever ! We got every time slot we wanted and even switched some around without losing others . And we did not start at midnight on our 60 day mark, it was not until 9:30 am. Our trip is scheduled for April 17th with 5 day hoppers.

Just be aware there are reports that Wishes, BatB, and Flights of Wonder do not have FP availability after April 18th. No one has reported on Fantasmic FPs.

Yes, we got all of ours, including SDMT. We are a party of six and booked at 60 days out, but got SDMT for our second day with no issue.

I did my FPs Sunday at midnight for our trip starting 4/15/16, and I had no problems getting what we wanted. I did, however, have the issues that hiroMYhero mentioned, and unexpectedly couldn't get some show FP's that no longer seem available.

I've been shuffling things around today, and there's still been plenty of availability for most headliners. I just tried Test Track, since that's what you asked about and I had the same concern with Soarin' closed, and it's available all day for our mid-week Epcot day.

We got what we wanted including Anna and Elsa, although it was not the exact time I wanted, but still good. My issue was so many good FP choices at MK over two days, but picking junk at Epcot and DHS.

I just booked mine at midnight on my 60th day this past weekend. I was able to get everything I wanted, although the system remains obtuse in that you have to select exactly the opposite times that you want and then move each FP one at a time. All in all, (using a tablet), I got 6 days worth of FPs adjusted to my liking in 18 minutes. My wife, who was lying next to me, said "This is nuts. How do any first timers get what they want?" So as long as you know to strike early, you will get everything you want. The next morning there was one FP that I wanted to tweak by half an hour and I could not as that time slot was gone. But times adjacent to that were available.

One thing that bothered me about my experience was that Touring Plans sent me an email in advance telling me when my time to book would commence. Good on them. Disney? They sent me an email on my 58th day out telling me that I could now book my FPs. Pretty lousy that TP gives me a better heads up than Disney.

After I saw your post, I then received an email from Disney - and a letter in the mail today - telling me that my window was opening soon! It opened last Sunday at Midnight, so good thing I wasn't relying on that!

My parents are going with my brother's family Easter weekend. They were arriving later and then had problems with MDE so they didn't do FPs until a few days after their window opened. They were still able to get overlapping times with my brother's family's time. The only one that was a little difficult was 7DMT but they still managed to overlap and it was a fairly early time (not evening or night).

We are going from 4/15 to 4/25. I was able to get all Fastpasses I wanted on Sunday, including 2 different days for both Seven Dwarfs and Test Track. Got all the times I wanted. Took about 15 mins. All in all, very happy and getting psyched about our trip! :)

4/12-4/18 here and I didn't have any issues getting fast passes for the more popular rides on different days.

Sorry, I'm confused. When you select FP should you pick anytime and modify later? Or do you select the exact time you want??? I've never done and I thought if I want TOT at 7, then that when I select it......

Sorry, I'm confused. When you select FP should you pick anytime and modify later? Or do you select the exact time you want??? I've never done and I thought if I want TOT at 7, then that when I select it......

After you pick what attractions you want, the system offers a few options at different times of the day. What a lot of people (including me) do is select the option with times at the opposite time of the day and then change them one by one into the times I want.

For example, if I want my FPs in the evening (6-7, 7-8, and 8-9) I select an option with times in the morning and then change the times one by one into the slots I want. It is a few extra clicks, but once you get the hang of it you can do a day in a couple of minutes.

Like Jimmy V, I recently did 7 days of FPs this way for the last week in March in about 20 minutes.

Just curious.....is there a benefit to picking morning then modifying, then compared to selecting afternoon times? (Sorry to OP for being off topic)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter