Is anyone else up this early...

I'm not even on hold yet! They keep saying that all circuits are busy when I try calling. Feeling a bit frustrated because it's been nearly fifteen minutes now. :scared:

I got 5:30 at Teppanyaki for 12/10, for the 8:15 show. The name of the restaurant is changing, but I can't pronounce or spell the new name, sorry. ;)

I've been on the phone 12 minutes and still nothing! At least I have good music to listen to :) lol

Ughhhhh I got kicked off and now all circuits are busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got done. Now I'm going back to bed! Its 5:15 here!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Took me a total of 14 minutes and 4 seconds.
Good luck, everyone!

December 24th at the New Italian Restaurant, for the last show at 8.15

We got what we wanted, 4PM Nine Dragons for the 6:45 PM Show on Dec 9 :cool1: We also changed all of our ressies around and got them too!!!!

Wahoooooooooooooooooooo:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: We got Christmas Eve Le Cellier reservation for 5:30 PM for the 8:15 CP with Gary Sinise! And I have cleared the lines for my DIS friends. Go git 'em, DIS'ers!

I dialed right at 7 and got right in. We are going to Le Cellier at 4 pm on Nov 28 for the 6:45 show. When my call was answered I just pushed 1,1,1 and someone picked up right away. :cool1:

December 17 @ LeCellier - dining 5:10 for 8:15 show

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Got Le Cellier for December 11 at 5:30! Seeing the 8:15 CP Show :banana: :banana:! Only took about 18 minutes!

Count me in with the holders! I'm trying to book Nov 26th for Le Cellier and November 28th for Le Cellier or Coral Reef.

Argh. The things I do to plan a trip!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter