Is anyone else up this early...

Wow! I got lucky. First call straight thru...right at 7:00

Thursday Dec 6th, Le Cellier @ 5:30 for 8:15 show.

Going back to bed!

Good luck to those of you on hold!

Congrats everyone who is getting their CP packages booked!

All the CP threads will be merged into this one thread to keep them all together!

I am at the 20 minute hold. I am afraid I got the "DREADED" hold circuit... This has happened to me before with Disney. The phone que doesn't always work. and you just get LOST in their idiot system.

I got up early and it paid off ...
Dec. 24th for the Coral Reef at 4:10, 6:45 show time.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

(I cancled my reg. dinner at 4:20 for the same day, party of four)

Okay I've been on hold 20 min too. Should I hang up and re-call or stick it out?!?!

Got it!!:woohoo: LeCellier-5:30, CP at 8 on Dec 15th. I am soooo stupid, we are eating at Coral Reef on the 14th, I could have done two packages:idea: :sad2:

After waiting on hold for 12 minutes, I finally got it booked.

Christmas Eve, Le Cellier @ 3:40 for 6:45 show. We had to split our party between two tables, though. At least, we got in for the earlier show. I have a little one that needs to get in bed before Santa comes. :)

Well, 18:35 minutes later, I have Le Cellier at 5:40 on Dec. 10th for the 8:15 show with Steven Curtis Chapman. :yay:

I had to wait about 10 minutes but I got just what I wanted for Le Cellier 12/13 at 5:30 for 8:15pm show

I also cancelled Le Cellier for 12/13 at 4:50 if anyone wants.

Got right in! We got Christmas Eve at the 8:15 show. Dining @ Marrakesh, 5:30. It in the 4 o clock hour here in Cali! I'll definitely try to represent with Lime green Mickeys then.

Have been on hold since 7:00am - 25 minutes...and can't get through on my other phone. Am I in cyberspace somewhere?

I've been holding for at least 15 minutes. If thyey don't get to me soon, I will be late for work. I hpoe they pik up soon.:confused3

I'm up too!

For those waiting -- There was a general system problem & the computer wasn't up & taking the CP -- All is moving now, so hang in there!

Got Teppanyaki on 12/20! And decided to send the kids to KidsClub so we can enjoy Dinner & CP! Can't wait....

Now just one more thing to book -- Illuminations Cruise -- And we are set

Wow!!!! That wasn't bad at all!! We're a party of 8, so couldn't be too picky about times if we want to be at one table! Got ours for 11/26, Tutto Italia, 4PM & the 6:45 Candlelight show! John O'Hurley...Yeah :woohoo: Good luck everyone! :thumbsup2

I've also been on hold around 20 minutes. I'm on my cell, so I can hold all day, but it's hard to dry my hair this way!

I also got what I wanted. I got right thru at 7:00 am, and was only on hold for 7 minutes. I got Le Cellier on Dec 30 at 5:20pm

Had a 20 min hold, but I still got what I wanted!!!

We have a 5:10pm reservation at Coral Reef on 12-6 for the 8:15pm Candlelight performance.

Good luck everyone. Hope you get what you want!!!

Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter