Is anyone else up this early...

I just want to thank mommapoppins for starting the "is anyone up this early" thread. I just happened upon it yesterday (late morning). I was so stressed in that moment - pure panic. The Disney dining CM when I was making my other ADRs told me that the CP reservations opened on August 9th. I had it on my calendar to wake up super early and call then. But thanks to stumbling upon mommapoppins thread, I was able to call in immediately and get a CP package for 12/25 @ 5pm @ Tutto Italia for the late CP show. It will be the last night of our Disneymoon and our first time seeing the show. Seems like a perfect way to celebrate our first Christmas as husband and wife.

Thank goodness it worked out. I'm so glad I joined the DIS. Thanks everyone.

I think a lot of us are happy that she started this thread. I'm so glad you were able to get a CP ADR for Christmas Day, and congrats on getting married! What a magical way to end your trip. My DH and I are going for our anniversary, so I understand how you would want everything to be perfect. :goodvibes

I think a lot of us are happy that she started this thread. I'm so glad you were able to get a CP ADR for Christmas Day, and congrats on getting married! What a magical way to end your trip. My DH and I are going for our anniversary, so I understand how you would want everything to be perfect. :goodvibes

Thanks so much. We're doing some creative budgeting (including the new Disney honeymoon registry) to pull this and our AZ wedding off, but we both have always thought a Disneymoon would be a perfect way to start our lives together and it will be completely worth it. We only have a few ADRs throughout the trip (we'll mostly be doing CS to save some $$) and this was by far the most important one. That and Chef Mickey's for our first breakfast with matching minnie bride and mickey groom shirts and mouse ears hats. I'm super excited.

Happy early anniversary! What a great way to celebrate. I think the way that WDW can be both an adventure and romantic makes it a great place for celebrations of true love. I hope you have many magical moments with your loved one.

Thanks so much. We're doing some creative budgeting (including the new Disney honeymoon registry) to pull this and our AZ wedding off, but we both have always thought a Disneymoon would be a perfect way to start our lives together and it will be completely worth it. We only have a few ADRs throughout the trip (we'll mostly be doing CS to save some $$) and this was by far the most important one. That and Chef Mickey's for our first breakfast with matching minnie bride and mickey groom shirts and mouse ears hats. I'm super excited.

Happy early anniversary! What a great way to celebrate. I think the way that WDW can be both an adventure and romantic makes it a great place for celebrations of true love. I hope you have many magical moments with your loved one.

We wanted to go to WDW for our anniversary, but it was a week before Christmas that we got married, and we live in NJ, so we were worried about the potential of bad weather. When we went in 2002, the first time for my DH, he kept calling it ou second honeymoon! :hug:

My DH and I don't have any kids, and we agree that it's a place that has so much to do and can be so romantic. We just love going there! I hope you have many magical moments with your soon to be DH, too. Congrats, again!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter