Is Alfredo's toddler friendly???

MagicPrincess

DIS Veteran
DD loves spaghetti- and was just wondering if Alfredo's would be a good place to go for dinner one night?
According to Deb's website- it lists it as Kid friendly.
Any input???
Thanks!

Cmadsen

peepster
I usually feel if you can't say something nice...etc. BUT on our last trip to WDW we finally decided to try Alfredo's and we found the service to be terribly stuffy, the food mediocre at best, the noise level horrendous and the prices outrageous. Having said that, I've read many posts from people who have had good experiences and to answer your question (sorry it took me so long to get to it) yes, we think every restaurant in Epcot is very kid friendly and we saw many families dining there.

Hope you have a great time!

bali

<font color=deeppink>Ahem... tap tap tap ...um, is
Alfredo's is a lovely restaurant, and it, like most of the restaurants in WDW, is extremely kid friendly. You'd have a great time there, I'm sure. However, if all you want is spaghetti, I'm sure you could find it cheaper elsewhere in the World. ;)

tiggersmom2

<font color=navy>Can think for herself<br><font co
I know this wasn't your question so apologies in advanced but - UGH!!!!! Service was HORRIBLE and food was mediocre at best! Your local Olive Garden beats it to pieces!!!:(

buzzlady

<font color=purple>Loves to play tag!<br><font col
Originally posted by tiggersmom2
I know this wasn't your question so apologies in advanced but - UGH!!!!! Service was HORRIBLE and food was mediocre at best! Your local Olive Garden beats it to pieces!!!:(

I totally agree!!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!