Is Alfredo's toddler friendly???

MagicPrincess

DIS Veteran
DD loves spaghetti- and was just wondering if Alfredo's would be a good place to go for dinner one night?
According to Deb's website- it lists it as Kid friendly.
Any input???
Thanks!

I usually feel if you can't say something nice...etc. BUT on our last trip to WDW we finally decided to try Alfredo's and we found the service to be terribly stuffy, the food mediocre at best, the noise level horrendous and the prices outrageous. Having said that, I've read many posts from people who have had good experiences and to answer your question (sorry it took me so long to get to it) yes, we think every restaurant in Epcot is very kid friendly and we saw many families dining there.

Hope you have a great time!

Alfredo's is a lovely restaurant, and it, like most of the restaurants in WDW, is extremely kid friendly. You'd have a great time there, I'm sure. However, if all you want is spaghetti, I'm sure you could find it cheaper elsewhere in the World. ;)

I know this wasn't your question so apologies in advanced but - UGH!!!!! Service was HORRIBLE and food was mediocre at best! Your local Olive Garden beats it to pieces!!!:(

Originally posted by tiggersmom2
I know this wasn't your question so apologies in advanced but - UGH!!!!! Service was HORRIBLE and food was mediocre at best! Your local Olive Garden beats it to pieces!!!:(

I totally agree!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter