iOS 7 Now Available

i am not liking it one bit. Just got an ipod touch 5th generation... It downloaded some songs I did not download and I'm looking on how to delete them. :(

They were not even in my library on itunes... HELPPP

i am not liking it one bit. Just got an ipod touch 5th generation... It downloaded some songs I did not download and I'm looking on how to delete them. :(

They were not even in my library on itunes... HELPPP

sync to itunes and they should be gone... theres no way to delete songs off the iDevice...

on another note, 15% of iDevice community have been updated to ios 7. Thats pretty impressive for a 12 hour period...

I dl'd and installed it yesterday afternoon. The whole thing went off w/o a hitch thankfully. It seems like I will be able to use it, made a few test calls and texts, everything seems to work. I think it will take some getting used to. I am not sure the different looking icons are an improvement. It should be fine though, it's not like you have the choice of going back. :rotfl2:

Is anyone else having a problem with battery life? My phone went from 96 % to 20% in 4 hours and I wasn't even using it, just checking an occasional email.

I had a similar thing happen to me with one of the previous updates Apple did correct it after a day or 2 but was most inconvient. Now I knw I'm going to hold off a day or so before downloading the update

sync to itunes and they should be gone... theres no way to delete songs off the iDevice...

on another note, 15% of iDevice community have been updated to ios 7. Thats pretty impressive for a 12 hour period...

You can delete songs from your iphone without a problem, pull up your song list and swipe on the right side of the screen and you get a DELETE button.I found this monts ago before I ever updated my 4s, i used that to delete songs last week in my car from my iphone.if you GOOGLE the issue it will tell you how its done.

You can delete songs from your iphone without a problem, pull up your song list and swipe on the right side of the screen and you get a DELETE button.I found this monts ago before I ever updated my 4s, i used that to delete songs last week in my car from my iphone.if you GOOGLE the issue it will tell you how its done.

Thank you!!!!!! I downloaded a few free songs from my Starbucks app and could not figure out how to delete them!!!! Every time I sync with iTunes they were still there no matter what. Now they are gone!

Sent from me.

do you need to do a backup? will your apps be lost and/or the history of games, etc? need to update my daughters phone but want to make sure I dont lose any of her stuff.

do you need to do a backup? will your apps be lost and/or the history of games, etc? need to update my daughters phone but want to make sure I dont lose any of her stuff.

I didn't back-up and I didn't lose anything.

Did they take it down? I had the option to update yesterday (on my phone and my iPad) but didn't do it; this morning that option is no longer on my phone.

In Settings > Cellular, there is a Data Roaming feature that can be turned on or off. Until I know more about it, I just assumed battery hog and turned it off. I could be wrong. My battery went from 100% to 88% overnight, so not horrible.

Both my 4S and Ipad Mini updated without a hitch. So far I'm loving it on my 4S, I love the new control center. Also I love that you can block numbers and txts from your phone!!!

Did you back up your pictures before installing the update? I want to install the update, but we are headed to WDW and I can't back them up until Monday when we get home. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my pics during the install.
If you are backing up to the cloud and using your photostream, you won't lose anything ever. For those that don't backup, I really suggest setting up a regular backup to the ICloud if you don't want to use Itunes, Its automatic and a big lifesafer.

If you get the "software unavailable" message towards the end of the process, just keep trying, over and over from that point. It took me about five tries on my iPad and at least 15 on my iPhone, but they both finally went.

Same here. For some reason connecting the IPads to the server was much easier than the Iphones.

I like most of it so far.
- Love the control center and the way to kill open apps.
- love the way you can display the mulitple safari windows. T
- the Air Port feature works really well too.
- The new search method is great.
- Like that they added the Today feature and Missed feature to the Notifications screen

It did put access to ALL songs on bought but its an option to listen from the cloud, not really downloaded to the phone. Looking to try the new Itunes Radio later today.

Need to get used to the new text and email screens. They are a bit too white for me. I prefer having the name bar of the person Im texting in a different color.

I also notice that you just cant swipe to delete a single email anymore. You either have to open it and hit trash or hit edit and select it. Can anyone tell me if Im missing something? That I DON'T like at all!

Now off to learn more and explore all the new ring and text tones.

I toured to delete the unwanted songs but they didn't go away. When i also downloaded two movies to my device i got my whole collection of movies.!!

I toured to delete the unwanted songs but they didn't go away. When i also downloaded two movies to my device i got my whole collection of movies.!!

Are you sure they are on your phone and not actually in the Cloud? If there is a clould symbol next to it, its actually in the cloud and if you watch it, you will be streaming it from the cloud.

I also notice that you just cant swipe to delete a single email anymore. You either have to open it and hit trash or hit edit and select it. Can anyone tell me if Im missing something? That I DON'T like at all!

QUOTE]

Swipe to delete still works on my 4S

Can't wait for the 5S so I can have AirDrop!!

I also notice that you just cant swipe to delete a single email anymore. You either have to open it and hit trash or hit edit and select it. Can anyone tell me if Im missing something? That I DON'T like at all! Now off to learn more and explore all the new ring and text tones.

Swipe to delete still works, you need to swipe from right to left now.

Which makes no sense to me, since everything Android does is a step behind Apple. So why is Apple making things look like Android? They're a leader, not a follower. Well we'll see. It's so, so different.

That was true as of the iPhone 3g(s) generation, they were about even around the iPhone 4 generation, and in some ways, Apple was behind by the iPhone 5.

Many iOS features of today appeared first on Android: Notifications at the top, wireless sync, split keyboard, opening apps from the lock screen, OTA updates, to name a few.

Can I ask a question of one of you who has already updated?

I'm at work, and I decided to go ahead and update my phone about an hour ago (over WiFi). It seemed to go fine, but at the normal "restart" part I now see a symbol that is telling me to connect my phone to iTunes. I have a different iTunes account on my work computer (one that I don't want to connect to because it's work-related), and I don't even have a lightning connector with me. Is my phone really disabled until I get home tonight to connect it? It's my daycare/kids' school contact phone, so if somebody gets sick they can't reach me :(

Can I ask a question of one of you who has already updated?

I'm at work, and I decided to go ahead and update my phone about an hour ago (over WiFi). It seemed to go fine, but at the normal "restart" part I now see a symbol that is telling me to connect my phone to iTunes. I have a different iTunes account on my work computer (one that I don't want to connect to because it's work-related), and I don't even have a lightning connector with me. Is my phone really disabled until I get home tonight to connect it? It's my daycare/kids' school contact phone, so if somebody gets sick they can't reach me :(

have u tried restarting it again, it might kick it out of recovery mode...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter