• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IOA Ticket Question

RedSox10NG

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

I'm heading down to Orlando for our Senior Trip at the end of May and had a question about tickets. We bought 11 IOA single day/single park tickets online and utilized the free printing method to recieve the tickets. However, on the ticket, it states that we must have our photo ID's and the credit card used for purchase. We, however, used my mother's credit card for the purchase. Will I need to bring that credit card down, or will my name (same last name) be enough. Should my mom write a note (I know, it sounds like High School)? I've been to HHN before and had the same situation, but I didn't need the credit card, even though the ticket stated it. Just wondering if anyone had any input/experience with this kind of thing. Thanks, guys!

-RedSox

With the kiosk pickup you have to swipe the same credit card. You said yours were the print at home tickets. You won't need the credit card since you have already printed out the tickets at home.

If I misunderstood you and you don't have the print at home tickets, then you will have a problem without the credit card. You can't use the kiosk without the credit card and your only other chose is picking them up at Guest services. If the the order is in your mother's name, you won't be able to pick them up.

You were right in reading we printed them at home. But they specifically state that there are three ways to use this ticket. 1) Print Ticket 2) Go directly to the turnstile 3) Present this ticket to the attendant-"Show your photo ID and credit card used to purchase this ticket for verification."

That's what it says at the top of the ticket. Again, thanks!

-RedSox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter