Introduce Yourself Thread

Hey! I'm Mike and I love Disney so much and I get to go in 45 days for a band trip- first time without my family! I'm so excited!

Hey!!! I'm Caroline and I've been here on and off for quite a while but I just made an account today. I really don't know how any of this stuff works, so any help is very much appreciated.

Hello!
I'm a HUGE Disney fan. I've pretty much been to Disney since I popped out of the womb! My mom has been going to Walt Disney World since it opened, which makes it a million times more special. Consequently, I just love EVERYTHING Disney!
When they say Disney is a magical place, many people my age (teenagers) tell me it's full of fake magic for little kids who believe in that kind of stuff...and man does that make me mad!!!
Disney IS a magical place! Let's not focus on what's for "kids" and what isn't, because that ruins the fun. The whole point of Disney, to me, is bringing out the "kid" in you! Now, that doesn't mean you have to have the mindset of Peter Pan; not at all! We all still have our young adult responsibilities that, no matter what we still have to at least ACKNOWLEDGE while on vacation, (such as school, part-time jobs, etc.) and unfortunately we can't just be a kid again, its not physically possible. Disney however, gives us the chance to at least bring child-like characteristics into our everyday lives. What do I mean by this? Well, let me ask you this. When you're watching the fireworks, don't you get this HUGE sense of optimism? First you are reminded of what your version of a "happily ever after" looks like, whatever that may be (a Prince Charming perhaps?), and then you are shown classic Disney films and songs in which the underdog protagonist, such as Quasimodo, reaches theirs. As a result, you really do believe that your "happily ever after" is out there, and that feeling just can't be described in words, you just have to experience it. This is the overall feeling you have as soon as you step onto the Walt Disney World property; you are suddenly living in a world where anything is possible, and a pessimist's optimism skyrockets. That right there is what I like to call Disney magic.
Thanks for reading! I'm really excited, this is my first post on the DIS boards. I'm such a big fan of them! :thanks:

Hey y’all. I’ve been a Disney fanatic since I was born but now is when I first join this website. So glad to be among so many people who love Disney as much as I do if not more! Thank you for being yourselves and loving Disney!

Hi! My name's Peyton! I used to be on here religiously, but I forgot my log in credentials, so I had to make a new account. About to start planning another trip- the last two have unfortunately only been 3 day trips while on college visits. Another thing that's going on in my life right now is that I start my new job at the Disney store this weekend. Can't wait!

Hi! My name's Peyton! I used to be on here religiously, but I forgot my log in credentials, so I had to make a new account. About to start planning another trip- the last two have unfortunately only been 3 day trips while on college visits. Another thing that's going on in my life right now is that I start my new job at the Disney store this weekend. Can't wait!
Welcome Back

Hi everyone, I'm Caroline. I just became active after having just read without replying forever so I'm trying it out. Just returned from a 3 day trip to Disneyland a day ago!!

Hello everyone! I’m new here to disboards. You can call me Ivy if you like! I love Disney and musicals very much! I have been going to Disney world for what seems like forever. Follow me on Wattpad at hunnypctts.

Hello everyone! I'm Reilly! I'm turning 14 in 5 days and I've been going to Disney World since I was three! Follow me on IG/add me on snapchat as @rcostello05!

Hey y'all! I am a huge fan of Disney World, been there four times and love everything about it! I'm new here, like days new... any recommendations? Where can I go to get Disney stories from other people and just talk about Disney in general? How do y'all get your Disney fix when you're not there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!