Introduce Yourself Thread

heyy! I'm Emily. I'm 17 and a senior. I live in IL, which may seem werid since my user name is EmilyOnTheWestCoast. but one of my favorite bands is Bright Eyes aand they have a song called "June On The West Coast" so my name came from that. I also really like fall out boy. um i play the drums, at school and in a band. :) hey!

heyy! I'm Emily. I'm 17 and a senior. I live in IL, which may seem werid since my user name is EmilyOnTheWestCoast. but one of my favorite bands is Bright Eyes aand they have a song called "June On The West Coast" so my name came from that. I also really like fall out boy. um i play the drums, at school and in a band. :) hey!

welcome :-)

*waves to another fellow IL'er* XD

Hey everyone! My name's Kelly and I'm 17 years old, I love all things Disney (duh) I'm going to Disneyworld for the first time next month and I'm so excited :) I love making music videos on Sony Vegas and watching movies!

Hey I'm Christine! I'm 16. I made this account a while ago and pretty much forgot about it :confused3...but I'm posting now :woohoo:

Hey everyone! My name's Kelly and I'm 17 years old, I love all things Disney (duh) I'm going to Disneyworld for the first time next month and I'm so excited :) I love making music videos on Sony Vegas and watching movies!

Hey and welcome :-)

I'm Ellie
I'm 15
Ummm my favourite bands/singers are The Script, Taylor Swift, 3OH!3 Kings of Leon, Go:Audio, Beyoncé
And my favourite films are The Little Mermaid, Legally Blonde, 13 Going On 30, A Cinderella Story, Back To The Future, Pirates Of The Caribbean
Hmm.. I love Disney <33333
And photography
I'm addicted to facebook, using smileys and buying tshirts ;D

Hey to all new DIS'ers!

Re-Intro timr!
I'm Sara!
I'm 13 (almost 14) and I live on the East Coast (US) :]
I love the Jo Bros, Taylor Swift, and David Henrie!
I've been to Disney 7 times and I hope to be going again soon!
My favorite Disney character is Tinkerbell, with Cinderella in a close second!
WDW is my favorite park!
What else...
I love POTC and EE and RNRC
I'm on my school Yearbook staff and cheer squad...
Oh and I love me my Yankees! Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada, Johnny Damon, Nick Swisher, and A-rod :]
That's me in a nutshell!

heyy everyone im new here im lauren i joined this site because im taking a trip to WDW in december and wanted to learn some more about my favorite place in the whole wide world ♥ ;)

Hey :-) I know I made a thread about me, but my name is Isabella (HAHA weird since I loooove Twilight... Yet have not found my Edward... )

Anyways I love The Nanny,Survivor, America's Next Top Model, a lot of Broadway shows (SWEENEY TODD)

I am 17 and I live in New York City. I love music all kinds. I write songs, sing, and play piano/guitar!

And I obviously love Disney!

Most everyone on her knows me. But I'd figure I'd re-introduced myself for the new DIS'ers :-)

I'm Kelsi.
I'm sixteen.
I live in Louisiana.
I am country but I'm NOT a redneck ;)

Bands/Singers?
-Gary Allan, number one!
-Taylor Swift.
-Lifehouse.
-Nickelback.
-Kings of Leon
-Shinedown
-Cobra Starship
-Lady Gaga

Movies?
-A Walk to Remember.
-Dirty Dancing.
-The Notebook.
-Fox and the Hound.

TV?
-The Office
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-Reba
-That 70's Show
-Fresh Prince
-Family Guy
-Tyra
-Phineas and Ferb!

I am new to all this Disney stuff, although I have always loved growing up and watching Disney movies. I have only been to Walt Disney World once in my life and I stayed at the French Quarters in Port Orleans. I had such a great time. I want to go back again. I am 18 years old and live in Newfoundland which is light years away from Walt Disney World. I also just started the Physical Therapy Program at college. this month. I love playing guitar, listen to the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds and other Folk/Psychodelic 60's bands. I also like watching hockey.

Allow me to re-introduce myself.

I'm Emily.
Fifteen.
I live in New York.
I'm a book nerd.
People who make me laugh are the best.

Favorite music?
-The Beatles (#1 favorite)
-Coldplay
-The Kinks
-John Mayer
-Taylor Swift
-Adele

Favorite movies?
-13 Going On 30
-Say Anything
-The Wedding Singer
-A Hard Day's Night
-Stand By Me
-The Notebook
-Pretty In Pink
-The Breakfast Club

Favorite TV shows?
-The Office (aka my obsession)
-Freaks and Geeks
-Malcolm in the Middle
-That 70s Show
-Scrubs
-Friends

I've never introduced myself, I suppose I should though.

My name is Kat and I'm 17. I'm from Massachusetts.
-music (Beatles, Pink Floyd, Bright Eyes, Jazon Mraz, Etc)
-Books (Lovely Bones, Lucky, Tuesdays with Maurie, Glass Castle, Etc)
-Movies (I'm fond of movies directed by Woody Allen, American Beauty, Full -Metal Jacket, Rocky Horror Picture Show,Garden State, Shawshank -Redemption, Etc)
-catching snow flakes on my tongue
-hanging with friends, laughing
-painting my nails
-baking cupcakes
-talking
- Disney!

Dislikes:
-hypocrites
-people who brag
-sun burns
-when people say "member" instead of "remember"

Allow me to re-introduce myself.

I'm Emily.
Fifteen.
I live in New York.
I'm a book nerd.
People who make me laugh are the best.

Favorite music?
-The Beatles (#1 favorite)
-Coldplay
-The Kinks
-John Mayer
-Taylor Swift
-Adele

Favorite movies?
-13 Going On 30
-Say Anything
-The Wedding Singer
-A Hard Day's Night
-Stand By Me
-The Notebook
-Pretty In Pink
-The Breakfast Club

Favorite TV shows?
-The Office (aka my obsession)
-Freaks and Geeks
-Malcolm in the Middle
-That 70s Show
-Scrubs
-Friends
Woah, you live in New York, Emily?
Didn't know that xD
And we like some of the same music/films/tv shows :-)

------------------------------
re intro xD

Hey :-)
I'm Ellie
I'm 15
I'm from England
I lovelovelove Disney, Hello Kitty, The Script, Taylor Swift, 3OH!3, Kings of Leon, Go:Audio, Smallville, Ugly Betty, Friends, Scrubs, 90210, Desperate Housewives, The Little Mermaid, Legally Blonde, Back To The Future, 13 Going On 30, A Cinderella Story, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Airhead, Being Nikki, Twilight and Princess Diaries.
:goodvibes

Hi I am Lauren. I just joined yesterday, and Im 14 frm MA.
-I luv to read, write, and swim!
-My fave books r Twilight Series, Harry P Series, and House Of Night Series
-Ive been 2 Disney world 3 times, and Im a fanatic about it!!!!
-I am also on the dis vacation club
Sooo Hi!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi, my name is Jack and I'm a super mac geek.

hi i'm chloe and i'm new. :) and i love the jonas brothers

Hey Jack and Chloe :-)
I'm Ellie and I'm 15
I'm English
Uhm.. I love Disney, Sanrio The Script, Taylor Swift, 3OH!3, Kings of Leon, Go:Audio, The Little Mermaid, 13 Going On 30, A Cinderella Story, Back To The Future, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Smallville, Ugly Betty, Friends, Scrubs, 90210, Desperate Housewives, Airhead series, Twilight series, Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging series, Princess Diaries series
:goodvibes

Hey everyone! I'm Ryan and havnt been around the Dis Boards for a year but plan to come back now that VMK is gone and discuss teen business =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter