Introduce Yourself Thread

I'm Kelsey.
I LOVE Disney.
I joined a couple days ago.
My goal is to plan a mother/daughter trip for December 2012. :)
It's nice to meet everyone!

:welcome:Hey Kelsey I'm Hailie and I LOVE disney too!:laughing:Welcome to the boards!:welcome:

Hi! My name is Caitlyn, and I absolutely LOVE WDW! I'm atm listening to the wishes soundtrack on my ipod :) I'm going to be 15 next Friday. For my s16 i am planning to take my mom and a few friends to WDW for a week. I am a dancer, only taking tap right now, but next year i want to do Jazz.

Hi, I'm Kathleen! I LOVE all things Disney (Especially DCL!). Going on my 4th cruise in a few weeks :lovestruc

Hey everyone, I'm Kathleen! I lovelovelove Disney and though we don't go too often, I'm thinking about it all the time when we're not there, haha. I've had an account here for a while but just recently remembered about it and I've been posting more.

Hey I'm Electra or elec, my favorite color is turquise, I love to draw, but Im no good at it :sad1:. I also love animals :dog2:. Most people don't notice if Im there, :ccat:. I might be on often or not, it depends. Bye!:wave2:

Hello everybody, I'm Emily. I love the DIS boards and I've finally made an account. xD I enjoy photography, and, of course, Disney! I also like to read and dance. :-) That's it, and I hope you all have a lovely day!

I'm madeline and am from Michigan. I've been going to Disney since I was a toddler and have been in love ever since. I've been told I Could sing Poor unfortunate souls before I could speak and have probably close to ever song lyric of every Disney movie song memorized.

Hi I'm Kristen, I had another account but the e-mail account for that got hacked so now I made this one!:cool1:

hey im lucie
i only joined today so still kinda confused by everything but will probs get used to it :P.
quick question how do i put one of the countdowns on?

Hi, I am new to this site, but been to other fansites before the domain was expired.
Anyway, my name is Kayla.
Blind person, and love disney world!
I have been there three times!
I am glad to be here!

HELLO!!!!!!!! my name is Anna I love animals (existing or not AKA i believe in nessie, bigfoot,etc) my fav color is purple and i love food (doesn't everybody?) and i might be an elf (or crazy) sooo... bye now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Joanna, but everyone calls me Jo! I'm 19 and in college. I love running, singing, playing the piano & the guitar, and living life! It's quite possible I'm the oldest 'teen' here, but I figured I'd introduce myself :).

Hi, I'm Jill (As you can tell by my username!) I am obsessed with Disney World, as my mom (jilliemom) is too! I love cheerleading, school, and DISNEY WORLD! This is my first day as a member, and I'm enjoying it already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter